Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused here. Anyone confirm this story?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U can say burner is trollin but look at it this way. The other day, were we tlkin about the fighter of the decade award or were we tlkin about floyd retiring???

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      U can say burner is trollin but look at it this way. The other day, were we tlkin about the fighter of the decade award or were we tlkin about floyd retiring???
      We have a winner............

Comment

Floyd is just like Burner, they bull**** a lot.

Comment

Yea Roger said that.

Roger also said that there is no way Floyd fights Martinez.

So both stories/rumors can die down now.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Yea Roger said that.

i don't think he would ever fight Martinez over Pac......same risk (IMO greater risk) for less money.....that doesn't sound like team Mayweather.

Comment

Yea Roger said that.

Ofcourse not because the Pac fight is what Roger keeps talking about.

Roger must know or think the fight is going down. No one EVER said he would fight him over Pac. It was a Plan B.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Ofcourse not because the Pac fight is what Roger keeps talking about.

Roger must know or think the fight is going down. No one EVER said he would fight him over Pac. It was a Plan B.
                He didn't mention plan B, he didn't mention it was an option or possible. He said no way they will fight Martinez ever. For what? There is no money in that fight. That is what he said.

He is not a plan B. Unless Roger was lying and if Roger is lying about that who is to say he is not lying about Floyd taking time off.

Comment

He didn't mention plan B, he didn't mention it was an option or possible. He said no way they will fight Martinez ever. For what? There is no money in that fight. That is what he said.

He is not a plan B. Unless Roger was lying and if Roger is lying about that who is to say he is not lying about Floyd taking time off.
                  Jro your smarter than other Pac fans. You know damn well Floyd is not retired. Floyd like his diva rival Pac is an attention whore. And when he made that half ass announcement thats what he got.

There is money in a Martinez fight. Not as much as Pac or Cotto or Hatton but he will get paid alot. Floyds name can carry him with Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Jro your smarter than other Pac fans. You know damn well Floyd is not retired. Floyd like his diva rival Pac is an attention whore. And when he made that half ass announcement thats what he got.

There is money in a Martinez fight. Not as much as Pac or Cotto or Hatton but he will get paid alot. Floyds name can carry him with Martinez.
                    I am not saying he is retired. I am saying I believe Roger. Floyd is not retiring but he is not fighting Martinez either. He is not a plan B. Roger said so.

I find it funny how hypocritical some Floyd fans are. They're just as bad as the extremist Pac fans. You guys want to pick and chose what you guys want to believe. Roger said he is not fighting Martinez no plan B period. It makes no sense to fight Martinez. You fight for money that is all. Those are the words he used. Meaning fuck the legacy is about the money and that is why he said a Martinez fight doesn't make sense.

And, if Floyd name carries so much weight, then Floyd doesn't need Martinez period. He can fight anybody, why fight Martinez who is going to be dangerous? He can fight Hatton in Wembly, he can carry that fight, since he is such a big draw he can fight lesser opponent and get damn near the same for what he would get for Martinez without the risk. Because, like Roger said that fight makes no sense. It only makes sense legacy wise. But, Roger confirmed last night that he is not fighting for legacy.

Or are you going to be like all these other stans and pick and chose on what to believe that is coming out of Roger mouth?

Comment

Roger wasn't happy about Floyd retiring the first time either. For the sport's sake, I hope he's right about Floyd not retiring.

Comment

Working...
                      X