Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez was trying to do the impossible when he fought Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    man this guy has huge ****ing balls...he jumped 2 divisions not just to fight anyone..but to fight ****ing floyd mayweather jr..the man who's damn near unbeatablel....he not only fought but took his beating and never thought about quiting.....like i said any woman who dates jmm is safe..this ma****a is the definition of a grown ass man
    it's just a loss on his record, not like he has to worry about his well being when fighting floyd, not like he's fighting tyson

Comment

Yes, he tried the impossible and came up short, but he can still be the 1st Mexican to win 4 titles, I'm sure he can still be somewhat competitive at 140 and hopefully win a belt.

Comment

**** this stupid pinoy ts! How can anyone take you seriously when you make racist and genetic stereotypes. Look at DLH he was a six division champ you dumb mother****er. Don't you get tired of talking so much **** about Mexicans? Manny has been the only asian to be a champ in at least three weight classes so what does that say about your pathetic race dumbass! Also boxing is not over it was fine before pac came and it will be fine long after he leaves. I know to you boxing revolves around pac but another Mexican can become a 4 div champ and even Marquez has a chance. We have already had a light-heavyweight champ what about the filipinos? That's what I thought so worry about your own boxing and we'll worry about ours!

Comment

Working...
        X