Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Omar Henry The Future Of The Middleweight Division ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    Omar Henry????
    Youtube him. He is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by TriGaFinGa View Post
      he was getting owned by some bum awhile back
      Really? Who might that have been?

Comment

Do not get me wrong. Omar Henry is good but Comparing him to Cotto at the same stage is not close at all.
        First 8 fights
        Omar Henry
        • Omar Henry's opponents record 28-37-0 Total of 65 fights
        • Henry's record is 8-0(7 ko)
        • Fought 5 fighters with losing record

Miguel Cotto
        • Miguel Cotto's opponents record 62-56-2 Total of 120 fights
        • Cotto's record was 8-0 (6 ko)
        • Fought 3 fighters with losing record
        Last edited by oc9979; 03-30-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          Do not get me wrong. Omar Henry is good but Comparing him to Cotto at the same stage is not close at all.
          First 8 fights
          Omar Henry

Miguel Cotto

And your point is? Cotto was an olympian and Omar was not so that matched them differently! Omar is the most exciting prospect in boxing right now.

Nobody is saying you have to buy into it, but I think he's going to be champion, the only question is when?

He's faster, stronger, and throws much better combo's than Cotto and has more power at this point. Cotto never threw more than 2-3 punches at a time no matter who he was matched with!

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            First 8 fights
            Omar Henry

Miguel Cotto
            Tomato cans are tomato cans despite the small difference in the ratio of wins/losses.

Henry is far more impressive in the way he handles his opposition. Everybody loves KO artists, that's what people want to see. Once he has 25 fights under his belt he's going to be a wrecking machine.

As long as he doesn't start banging skanks and wasting his time at clubs. Once he starts making some money that's when we'll see if he can stay disciplined, that's the hardest part.

He's only going to get better guys. I can guarantee you this: Once he has 30 fights under his belt no version of Cotto would want anything to do with Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
              Tomato cans are tomato cans despite the small difference in the ratio of wins/losses.

Henry is far more impressive in the way he handles his opposition. Everybody loves KO artists, that's what people want to see. Once he has 25 fights under his belt he's going to be a wrecking machine.

As long as he doesn't start banging skanks and wasting his time at clubs. Once he starts making some money that's when we'll see if he can stay disciplined, that's the hardest part.

He's only going to get better guys. I can guarantee you this: Once he has 30 fights under his belt no version of Cotto would want anything to do with Henry.
              I couldn't have said it any better...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                By the time Henry moves to 160. He'll have to deal with Williams, Guerrero, Korobov and Lara.
                Williams, Lara, Kirkland at 154

N'jikam, Korobov, Pirog, Golovkin, Jacobs, Guerrero 160

Henry looks like a talented guy but he sure as hell won't be dominating 160 that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X