No announcement yet.

Possibilites for Chad Dawson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibilites for Chad Dawson??

Ok so as far as ive looked into it, Chad won a decision against Tarver in his last fight. As i've said havent been following boxing for a while now so don't know all the ups and downs, upcomers, latest news or basically any news over the last few months. Who do you think will be Chads next opponent? Could he be in for a chance at the winner of Calzaghe. Jones fight? With only 27 fights this looks highly unlikely to me as the experience difference between Chad and either Calzag or Jones is massive. Would there be a chance of Manfredo Jr?? Is Chad in talks with someone already for his next fight?

Maybe HBO will snap him up, he said he wants to stay at 175 no catchweight fights, how about the winner of Calzaghe/Jones, If Joe dosen't retire or maybe if Hopkins beats Kelly,the Johnson rematch if Johnson works his way back up, and there is also Zsolt Erdei on the scene whos unbeaten and then there is fighters who can work there way up to him etc-Woods,Shuan George,Hugo Garay,Tarvis Cloud there are options. Chad has got a bright future and is a great talent.
    Last edited by Southpaw16BF; 10-13-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

168 until Cloud becomes a name

Comment

calzaghe is the best, and biggest fight for dawson. all this pavlik talk, but the kid is a champ at 60. 75 is to much for him to just jump into a fight with chad. joe is the linear champ, and undefeated. make the fight joe!

Comment

Dawson vs Kessler at 175! I like that fight. Strength vs Skill!

Dawson vs Pavlik at 175! same as above!

Dawson vs RJJ! I wouldnt want to see that fight! Then again depends on how RJJ looks against ***azhe.

Comment

i think if hbo snatches him up( i don't know what his contract is at showtime) they may push for a calzaghe dawson fight.

Comment

Working...
            X