Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Crawford fight does 97k or better will GGG fans finally admit.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    I dislike Floyd because he is a douche.

But I do like Crawford, Hagler, Tyson, Evander, Lennox, etc etc etc. How do you explain that? Hmmmm, maybe they are actually white......
    You were one of the golovkin losers hating on Crawford. You're not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      it's GGG's team that's the problem with him getting the big fights and they're massively overrating his star power and should've tried to negotiate the Ward fight which would've been his biggest fight and payday?
      Nah. Postol came off a huge win, while every one knew Lemieux was just a contender with power.

Right now GGG/Canelo does bigger numbers than anyone Crawford fight. In big part because of Canelo, but partly because GGG and Canelo/Smith will reflect that.

Comment

it's GGG's team that's the problem with him getting the big fights and they're massively overrating his star power and should've tried to negotiate the Ward fight which would've been his biggest fight and payday?
        Negotiate with Ward when GGG already had a fight signed?
        Why are you people so stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Do fight fans really care about ppv sales though?I know I dont
          It's a totally bizarre way of looking at things.

The way some people look at it, Anthony Mundine should be held in higher regard than GGG because he was one of the highest earning fighters on the planet for years despite fighting a succession of Argentinian cab drivers and ducking virtually everyone (including GGG) with a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
            Negotiate with Ward when GGG already had a fight signed?
            Why are you people so stupid?
            Yea. Like Kovalev negotiated when he already had a fight signed with Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              Nah. Postol came off a huge win, while every one knew Lemieux was just a contender with power.

Right now GGG/Canelo does bigger numbers than anyone Crawford fight. In big part because of Canelo, but partly because GGG and Canelo/Smith will reflect that.
              Bigger than Crawford vs Pacquiao?

Comment

Bigger than Crawford vs Pacquiao?
                Yep. Pac's star is fading and he didn't do himself any favors with the gay comments. Canelo vs GGG is the fight fans want to see right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Felix Sturm
                  Arthur Abraham
                  Wladimir Klitschko.

They all make a ton more than GGG and are popular.

If you mean strictly in the U.S. you may have a point.
                  Germany is not East Europe.....

Klitschko yes but he has ruled HW for a decade. Seems like popularity has to do more with skills and less about promoter work as people here imply.

My question is still up there. If GGG's career is so mismanaged and other promoters can take East Europeans very high with their magic skills, why is GGG one of the more popular fighters? Or do you guys rant with feels rather than facts?
                  Last edited by animelive; 07-26-2016, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    This obsession with detracting from Golovkin has officially gotten out of hand. Crawford's win has inspired more thread about Golovkin than it has about Crawford. These are two fighters who are three weight classes apart who have absolutely nothing to do with each other. But yet somehow, the detractors have found a way to make this about Golovkin. For one thing that's a smack in the face to Crawford's win. Second, it shows that their obsession with Golovkin is even worse than we thought.

Motorcity Cobra, CaneloMadaina, Larryxxx Sugarkainehook seriously need help. Of course there are plenty of other detractors but these guys have shown to be the worst.
                    Honestly it is GGG's team and his fans fault for claiming he was a huge draw and Ward wasnt big enough for him...GGG seems to be a solid fighter i just wanna see him take risks and challenge himself

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                      Honestly it is GGG's team and his fans fault for claiming he was a huge draw and Ward wasnt big enough for him...GGG seems to be a solid fighter i just wanna see him take risks and challenge himself
                      You want GGG to go up two weights but have problem with Brook going up two weights? Ok then. I suppose you will be ****ting on Ward if he takes GGG up two weight class or else it would be hypocritical.

Comment

Working...
                      X