**** it's hot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** it's hot

It's the hottest day of the year in Texas and other states near us

Hot in the UK too last couple of days around 91F (33C) on Tuesday. What's the temp in Texas?

Comment

what's the temperature

its exactly 100 where im at

Comment

92 here in WI, got my AC full blast, with fans running... My apartment is still hot as ****, besides like our livingroom.

I live on the top floor of our building though.. So I get a lot of residual heat from like 4 stories below.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          92 here in WI, got my AC full blast, with fans running... My apartment is still hot as ****, besides like our livingroom.

I live on the top floor of our building though.. So I get a lot of residual heat from like 4 stories below.
          You forgot to mention 60-70% humidity most of the day. Then the crazy downpour this morning. Real interesting weather today.

Comment

go to Mt. Olympus and pee in the pool like the other Wisconsinites

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              You forgot to mention 60-70% humidity most of the day.
              Ugh yeah...

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              go to Mt. Olympus and pee in the pool like the other Wisconsinites
              I live like 2 hours away from the Dells bruh.

Comment

Its summer time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  You forgot to mention 60-70% humidity most of the day. Then the crazy downpour this morning. Real interesting weather today.
                  Haha, I got stuck outside my truck for like the duration of that downpour, thought it was gonna get kinda worse after it, but dear god the humidity was like instant.

Comment

It is gonna be 90 today with 85 % humidity. I am gonna ride my bike to the train station, get real sweaty, Mexican sweaty, and get on my crowded train and transfer my grease and sweat on the idiots who PAC trains.

It's my favorite time of the year. Hopefully I can break wind on the Japanese crowds too. I gotta teach them that not all Mexican Americans are fun and games! Great times to be alive!

I will get to work, have a nice shower in the gym, put on my suit and carry on! Good to be me!

Comment

Working...
                    X