Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor Is Going To Lose The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor is already in Dos Anjos' head. Never underestimate the art of mental warfare! Yesterday RDA looked like he was about to explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
      Conor is already in Dos Anjos' head. Never underestimate the art of mental warfare! Yesterday RDA looked like he was about to explode.
      I remember Diaz taunting Dos Anjos when they fought. Seemed like it got to Dos Anjos' head a little which made him whip Diaz's ass even harder than he already was.

I know Conor isn't Diaz, but trash talk and getting disrespected isn't something Dos Anjos isn't used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I remember Diaz taunting Dos Anjos when they fought. Seemed like it got to Dos Anjos' head a little which made him whip Diaz's ass even harder than he already was.
        I know. It could definitely backfire but so far it worked perfectly for Conor.

By the way, I would love a fight between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor. The press conferences would be priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
          I know. It could definitely backfire but so far it worked perfectly for Conor.

By the way, I would love a fight between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor. The press conferences would be priceless.
          I remember Diaz calling out Conor after he beat Johnson. Censors had to bleep out the the entire interview.

I would have liked to see Conor fight Diaz before Dos Anjos. But win or lose, Conor has some major balls.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            It doesn't happen in boxing at all. It's frustrating a fan to see cupcake matchmaking almost every single fight.
            Well Pacquiao jumped way up in weight and fought fighters that people assumed he shouldn't be fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I know Conor isn't Diaz, but trash talk and getting disrespected isn't something Dos Anjos isn't used to.
              Yeah but no one does it on the scale that this guy does. The other thing is that he can't beat Conor with anger here, he's going to have to stick to a game plan.

Comment

yeah i agree with you he can't beat corner..

Comment

I think Connor already won... he killed him mentally with mentioning his children... I think there will be too much emotions in that match. I kinda agree that RDA is bigger, slower version of Aldo... the problem is we didn't saw how Conor coped with Aldo techniques.

Purely from psychological stance I think RDA will lose.

On top of everything is his eye for details... I think we can expect Conor exploit one major flaw of RDA, and that would be enough to win it...

Comment

Looks like Conor IS going to win.
                    http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/rafael...1-rules-fight/

Comment

Originally posted by MMAexamined View Post
                      I think Connor already won... he killed him mentally with mentioning his children... I think there will be too much emotions in that match. I kinda agree that RDA is bigger, slower version of Aldo... the problem is we didn't saw how Conor coped with Aldo techniques.

Purely from psychological stance I think RDA will lose.

On top of everything is his eye for details... I think we can expect Conor exploit one major flaw of RDA, and that would be enough to win it...
                      How is Dos Anjos a bigger, slower version of Aldo? They fight nothing alike.

Comment

Working...
                      X