Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Tavorris Cloud March 9th in Brooklyn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins vs Tavorris Cloud March 9th in Brooklyn?

Although final approval has not been obtained from the IBF yet, Golden Boy Promotions has scheduled a press conference for Tuesday, Bernard Hopkins' 48th birthday, to announce Hopkins will challenge IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud on March 9th at Brooklyn, New York's Barclay Center.

Hopkins will attempt to break his own record as the oldest fighter in history to win a world championship when he faces the undefeated Cloud HBO World Championship Boxing will televise.
    Hopkins by KO/TKO
    9.09%
    Hopkins by DEC
    59.09%
    Cloud by TKO/KO
    4.55%
    Cloud by DEC
    18.18%
    Draw
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Hmmmm.....Wow that's my reaction, I really don't have an actual feeling about this fight.

Comment

Wonder how Cloud is gonna be able to deal with all the tricks that B-Hop brings to the table. Hopkins about to break another record!

Comment

i can see how hopkins could win this fight, cloud is strong and fast but i think bernards way of ugly winning i feel takes him to the W against the shorter cloud.

Comment

Cloud shouldn't even be champion. Ftr.

Comment

Mannnn.... Hopkins bout to break another record. Did cloud even fight last year? I think only once

Comment

I would truely enjoy watching Bernard make a fool of Cloud, Win another title and break his current record. The main fact is Cloud was out boxed by Campillo, and his skill is no where near Hopkins.
              Can Cloud deal with the constant Tricks(Skills) that Hopkins brings in the ring, I truely doubt it!

Comment

Big B-Hop fan here, I chose draw but I think Cloud might crack the legend. I don't think B-Hop is gonna handle Clouds pressure well.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Mannnn.... Hopkins bout to break another record. Did cloud even fight last year? I think only once
                  Against Campillo, which many people believed Campillo won the fight.
                  Though Cloud knocked him down I believe twice in the first round; Campillo came back and out boxed him for 11 rounds, throwing great combinations but Cload was given the split decision.

Comment

Tuff sell in NY, without a strong undercard this match alone won't draw flies on S..t! I wouldn't pay a dime to see Hopkins, the only way he matches up to a good bout is if his opponent is a comer and is strong! Thats the only intrique because to watch Bernard is like watching paint dry!!! Boring!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                    X