Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Doesn't Believe Report of Gamboa Using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misleading title, I don't think Juanma says he doesn't believe the reports, he says he hopes it's not true.

All he said was that he doesn't believe Gamboa's talent and speed is a product of the PEDs. That is how he naturally is.

Comment

Remember Gamboa was also quiet during and after the whole press conference issue with Top Rank. People deal with things differently.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        If you're clean, at the very least you would be publicly outraged over these allegations. Even most of the guilty ones do that much. The 'no comment' approach is pretty much an admission of guilt.
        Is lawyer'ing up an admission of guilt aswell?

I think it is, just wondering if anybody else thinks so too

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Or that Juanma still wants to fight him.
          I didn't even read the article, but this is the first thing that came to my mind.

Comment

Juanma is probably just protecting the integrity of one his potential future opponents...whatever Juanma really believes - i wouldnt expect him to say anything different.

Comment

...and yeah, article's title is sort of misleading...

Comment

Gamboa is a cheat plain and simple, his name was on the list his guilty, the FBI must of set him up, get out of here, hes guilty.
                Last edited by Toltec77; 02-01-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

but.. but.. Gamboa was put through the oh so impossible to beat olympic test protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77
                    Gamboa is a cheat plain and simple, his name was on the least , his guilty.
                    The LIST was handwritten. We have computers and something called Microsoft Excel nowadays so it makes me question its credibility. We'll see what else comes out of this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      Gamboa is a cheat plain and simple, his name was on the list his guilty, the FBI must of set him up, get out of here, his guilty.
                      Anyone can put anyone's name on a list. You need a little more than that. Hopefully more conclusive details emerge (one way or the other).

Comment

Working...
                      X