No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
    mexicans are a race now? Its equivalent to saying american, canadian, puerto rican, argentine etc
    You can play ignorant, but let's get real here. I've been there, there is no diversity. It's disrespectful to them to act as if there is not a race of people occupying that country.

Comment

What is up with him and Mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        You can play ignorant, but let's get real here. I've been there, there is no diversity. It's disrespectful to them to act as if there is not a race of people occupying that country.
        its obvious you haven;t mexico is diverse

meztizos, whites, asians, natives and a very small afro descendant pop.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          What is up with him and Mexicans?
          he's a closet racist... condemn him bro. You said you hated closet racist

Comment

Mestizos make up 80-90 percent of Mexico. Broner isn't talking about Asian Mexicans. That is racist. Stop trying to defend him and stop trying to deflect away from what he's being saying and projecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              It's funny fans of Broner & Floyd are quick to call someone racist and yet they support racist world class athletes like them.
              Coming from you is actually funny. Even though I won't say they are racist because that is a strong word. I will say they are idiots for saying the things they say to look a certain way.

Comment

Its no different how people in here have hate towards american fighters oops i mean black ones

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  he's a closet racist... condemn him bro. You said you hated closet racist
                  I dont like racist at all,i like the way the man fights,he has skill but he says sum stupid ****

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Mestizos make up 80-90 percent of Mexico. Broner isn't talking about Asian Mexicans. That is racist. Stop trying to defend him and stop trying to deflect away from what he's being saying and projecting.
                    It doesnt matter you silly MF A MEXICAN IS A MEXICAN PERIOD!!, another guy i replied to said mexico isnt diverse i pointed out the diverse groups, a mexican is a mexican regardless of his/her racial background, sheesh and meztizos do not make up 90% of the pop thats an overstatement 70% maybe bottom line they are all mexican...

it dont work the same way things work in the U.S..whites in mexico are about 9% and they are Mexican Period not the way things are said in the US
                    Last edited by SoulByThePound; 12-26-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

It's weak to base arguments in semantics and trivialities because in the end, everyone knows you're still full of **** and you fool no one but yourself.

It was an uncool thing for Broner to say and it's just another in a series of dim- whitted statements. I maintain that the guy is a bit slow.

Comment

Working...
                      X