Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Story Athiest Showing True Intelligence!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lulz, pwned.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post

Don't worry kids, this is all part of god's plan...
      You just answered your own question with that picture,that shows you that this world/life is nothing..this is not paradise..you have to strive hard to get into paradise..this world is not good..people get sick..people die young..people have nothing to eat..But when it comes to starving kids and such I think there could be done something if we didn't have these politicians now days who only care about war and their own interest..how many billions are wasted on wars?

And man is doing himself wrong and not God.

Like I said..the suffering in this world is proof enough that this life is just here to be a test for us..we should strive for the here after.

peace.

Comment

and yes pacquiao is on PEDS aahhahahahahahhahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post

Don't worry kids, this is all part of god's plan...
          completely misunderstood what i said...but any ways

Drought and food crisis in kenya? Gods on it, with programs where we pay you food to help build local dams and wells.

Donate today to the Mennonite Central Committee

http://www.mcc.org/stories/news/mcc-...ought-response

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            You just answered your own question with that picture,that shows you that this world/life is nothing..this is not paradise..you have to strive hard to get into paradise..this world is not good..people get sick..people die young..people have nothing to eat..But when it comes to starving kids and such I think there could be done something if we didn't have these politicians now days who only care about war and their own interest..how many billions are wasted on wars?

And man is doing himself wrong and not God.

Like I said..the suffering in this world is proof enough that this life is just here to be a test for us..we should strive for the here after.

peace.
            See, this is the problem though. Religious people are so concerned about
            the afterlife, that they fail to see what needs to be done now in the real
            world. I also don't believe in people doing good things just so they can
            get a reward in the end or because they are afraid of punishment.

Think about this for a minute, these kids were born with no chance in life.
            They will suffer every day until they eventually die a horrible, most
            likely painful death. How can a loving & caring god plan something like
            this? To test them? For what? Paradise? That is just sadistic!!

If these kids get any help. it is because people, not god, did something
            about it. I know christians are gonna say that these people were divinely
            inspired by god, but that is a ridiculous statement! That is an insult to
            humanity to attribute the innate good nature of people to some magical
            being up in the sky. What about the billions of non-christians in the world
            who do good deeds, why would god divinely inspire them if he knew that they
            don't even believe in him? No. I'm sorry man, that just makes no sense.

Pac is a devout Catholic, he doesn't need peds because god has blessed him with talent and physical abilities.

Comment

Working...
            X