No announcement yet.

Good suppliments /drugs to make you horny / to enhance sexual pleasure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good suppliments /drugs to make you horny / to enhance sexual pleasure

So far I have found, horny goat weed kicks ass BUT many will not do anything for you, you have to find high quality ones that contain a high percentage of the chemical (not just high mg levels) that actually makes you horny, or you could buy the plant and chew on the leaves like goats do, im pretty damn certain that will work wonders. Check your local garden center?

Steroids work wonders too or so im told.

What else?

ISPs should be required to impose mandatory internet posters competency assessments before assigning IP addresses to users.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      ISPs should be required to impose mandatory internet posters competency assessments before assigning IP addresses to users.

Comment

I take ZMA at night for sleep and and after exercising. I have horny dreams and wake with morning glory.

Comment

Originally posted by KING SIZE View Post
          I take ZMA at night for sleep and and after exercising. I have horny dreams and wake with morning glory.
          AWESOME!

also testorus tribulus or something like that another testosterone boosting supplement, no doubt that makes u horny too

also oyster supplement or perhaps or oysters themselves may be better

Comment

this thread is also women sucking on things suggestively

Comment

Comment

Try mixing fuel booster (cocaine) with sensual arouser (ecstasy)

Comment

Weed can make me horny as well!

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                    Try mixing fuel booster (cocaine) with sensual arouser (ecstasy)
                    I will have to try that 1 time only once

What about self strangulation thats supposed to be as good as a hit of heroine when you orgasm low on Oxygen

If you strangled yourself to the side of the neck (not front re crushing windpipe) with 1 hand it would be perfectly safe because if you blanked out youd automatically drop your grip, unless you had some kind of muscle spasm or something

Or hold your breath? Would that work?
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-24-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X