No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: Peterson Has Ten Days To Appeal Khan Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: Peterson Has Ten Days To Appeal Khan Ruling

World Boxing Assocaition vice president Gilberto Mendoza has told WBN that Lamont Peterson has ten days to appeal the organisation’s recent decision to hand Amir Khan an immediate rematch with the IBF and WBA light-welterweight champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

f.uck wba

f.uck khan and f.uck WBA
    *****e$

Comment

Originally posted by mic7899 View Post
      f.uck khan and f.uck WBA
      *****e$

WBA say, no you Khan't.

Comment

You got to be Careful, because sometimes you get what you wish for. And now we get to watch Khan run like woman from Peterson again. Forget the appeal and show this boy why he is a Joke in America and a Pansy in Mexico

Comment

I wonder how much GBP paid the WBA to get that?

Comment

On the WBA final decision, Mendoza stated: “The facts weighed on the decision which the official’s committee report favoured Khan and also included American judges who ruled in his favour.”
            please tell me is this some kind of joke????
            Last edited by Leohappy; 01-14-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Assuming he can keep the IBF strap I'd personally vacate the WBA belt.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                we'll know late next week.

WBA is a joke considering their supervisor scored it a draw, and the IBF supervisor had peterson 1pt ahead. now they are saying hometown advantage and biased judges. wtffff???? the only biased judge is the one scoring 115-110 for khan.

Comment

All profession boxers need to get together and form an international union. And create within the union one sanctioning body for world championship boxing and drop every last one of those corrupt alphabet organizations. The boxers are the ones who make boxing what it is and not these corrupt organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    i agree. and if the ibf does the same thing. i would vacate that one too. peterson is young and can move forward proudly.

Comment

Working...
                    X