Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Conor McGregor dude copied a male model from canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a popular look all around. That canadian model isnt even the only dude rocking that look lmao. Look at Ricki Hall and all these other dudes. even down here in Miami you see this look all the time. The tattoos he has are common tattoos its not like they're rare. Hell, I was in vegas this past weekend and I walked by at least three white guys who looked exactly the same. Tailored fit slacks, dress shirt rolled up to show tattoos, a vest , an undercut, and wayfarers. Hell, when I wear slacks and button up aside from the undercut and tats it's practically the same style.

I don't see the problem. Beards have been in..the man bun...tats... All these things are in right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      You know how many dudes look like that in South Beach? LOL, that is the look for the white boys right now, guaranteed ass.
      I know zero white guys who look like that. Must be a Florida thing, it's been about 5 years since I went back home

Comment

That look is so trendy among White dudes 16-35 in major US cities, and all across Europe.

Comment

He definitely copied his tattoo feathery tiger ****. It's obvious. Look, the hairstyle and the homeless beard is just icing on the cake. The guy's a total copy cat.

Comment

How do you know the model didn't copy Mcgregor?

Comment

white boys out here in phoenix been tatted up like this and just recently they been going all out on their beard aswell.

Comment

which one is mcgregor? is he the cute one?

Comment

There's definitely similarities but it's hard to say for sure because that's the latest white guy look. The tattoos are the classic sailor jerry style so there wouldn't be much variation in them. There's probably about 100 different ones to choose from and hipsters have no imagination so they all get the same ones. Tigers, an anchor, or a grill cheese sandwich on their forearm. I think this is more about how unimaginative people are when it comes to style.

Comment

Lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I know zero white guys who look like that. Must be a Florida thing, it's been about 5 years since I went back home
                      I think it's a South Beach thing. They are very chic in South Florida and you see that a lot. I mean, whatever is clever, I'm not hating. Whatever gets you tons of ass.

I'm not a hater when another man does his thing, because god knows I have done mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X