Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has Vitali fought since coming back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when was Vitali even mentioned recently????

Comment

Originally posted by prince of pot View Post
      I haven't checked the poll but you most likely picked stiverne by KO, let me hear you give Wilder some credit if you can!
      I didn't vote since it was such a meaningless fight. I expected Wilder to win since Stiverne has very little but a decent chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        What excuse? His claim to fame was beating Arreola. Adamek already schooled Arreola right when he made the move to HW.
        Did Stiverne struggle against Arreola?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          I didn't vote since it was such a meaningless fight. I expected Wilder to win since Stiverne has very little but a decent chin.
          He proved you wrong then because Wilder took some solid blows from Stiverne tonite and stood up right till the final bell! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
            when was Vitali even mentioned recently????
            Vitali is used as a bench mark to rank HW's.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Or a better question would be did Adamek struggle against Arreola?

Comment

James Toney was schooling Peter before he got robbed, one of Vitali's best wins.

Stiverne is better than practically all these guys, still won by KO against Austin.
                No he isn't. Adamek was clearly better, so was Peter and Solis. Gomez had a better career at Cruiser than Stiverne will ever have. Stiverne is amongst Briggs, Johnson and Sosnowski.

What's the point? Are you saying either of them would be competitive with Vitali even if he made a comeback today? He'd school them both.

Comment

Stiverne isn't better than any of those guys you mentioned. I'm pretty sure if that was Vitali in there that Stiverne wouldn't have seen the final round.

Comment

Vitali is used as a bench mark to rank HW's.
                    For good reasons. You get why he didn't face stellar opposition, right?

Comment

Not really but he got hurt. Adamek's chin is better than Stiverne's best asset. Did Adamek struggle against Arreola? Clearly he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X