Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice this during the Mayweather/Alvarez weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
    It's great to see you need Italics to ask if I'm gay, I'm not to be fair but I didn't really know mailing was a ****sexual affair.... Chalk it down to my Irish ignorance
    Don't chalk it down to IRISH ignorance. Keep your ignorance to yourself i want no part in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
      Ok whatever. You win. I ****ing love the C0ck(Jay of Jay and Silent Bobs voice)

I'm pretty sure you love this even more. Hes giving you the "come hither" look.

Don't try to scroll the pic down either.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          It's about time somebody around here started speaking some sense.

So what do you think the measurements are when it's fully erect?
          I wouldn't even hazard a guess. With all the grower/shower nonsense you hear it could grow half an inch or half a foot.

Leaning towards the second though

Comment

Dang, Archie solid must've had to fist canelos ex girl

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              I'm pretty sure you love this even more. Hes giving you the "come hither" look.

Don't try to scroll the pic down either.
              Nah man don't dig the musculer look. Like the gangly felllas I do.

Comment

Don't chalk it down to IRISH ignorance. Keep your ignorance to yourself i want no part in it.
                Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucious...

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                  It's great to see you need Italics to ask if I'm gay, I'm not to be fair but I didn't really know mailing was a ****sexual affair.... Chalk it down to my Irish ignorance

Listen man, I'm just busting your balls a little. I'm a short white guy, with Irish ancestry, that was born, raised, and reside in California. I know a little bit about Pac.

Now that we got that Match.com moment out of the way, are you pitching or catching?

Comment

I wouldn't even hazard a guess. With all the grower/shower nonsense you hear it could grow half an inch or half a foot.

Leaning towards the second though
                    Nah man don't dig the musculer look. Like the gangly felllas I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucious...
                      Ignorance...the root and stem of every evil-Plato

That's more like it. Let them know us Irish Tupac fan's know a thing or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X