Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non hall of famers you will speak to your Grandchildren about.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edwin Valero.

Comment

James Butler

Comment

Fernando Vargas
        Ben Tackie
        Emanuel Augustus
        Mickey Ward
        Ricardo Mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Edwin Valero.
          Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
          James Butler

gross.....

Comment

Clearly Joe Calzague

Comment

Ricky Hattons crowd

Comment

He wasn't the greatest but I always liked Luis Collazo (spelling?), good fighter.

Also, Joseph Kwianuka. Fought with him out of Galaxy. One tough, intimidating fighter but a super nice guy.

Edwin Rosario, Ka-dy King, Oba Carr, Fernando Vargas, Freddie Pendelton, Wilbur Johnson....... There are a bunch of guys that I really liked that won't be in there............ Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 03-29-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  He wasn't the greatest but I always liked Luis Collazo (spelling?), good fighter.

Also, Joseph Kwianuka. Fought with him out of Galaxy. One tough, intimidating fighter but a super nice guy.

Edwin Rosario, Ka-dy King, Oba Carr, Fernando Vargas, Freddie Pendelton, Wilbur Johnson....... There are a bunch of guys that I really liked that won't be in there............ Rockin'

rosario is a great example of a weak resume that is in the hall of fame. he was inducted when i was at school.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    rosario is a great example of a weak resume that is in the hall of fame. he was inducted when i was at school.
                    I didn't realize that he was ever inducted. El Chapo was a bad little man though, gave Camacho all that he could handle while crushing Camachos heart to fight from that fight on. I'll have to look at his resume, my initial thought was that it wasn't a bad resume. Be right back............. Rockin'

Comment

I love how one guys snipe at cotto almost derails the thread.

It's early so he may turn into one, but Brandon Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X