Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 7th is the target date for DeMarco-Linares on Showtime at the Home Depot Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 7th is the target date for DeMarco-Linares on Showtime at the Home Depot Center

Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing Close
    Told that July 7th is the target date for DeMarco-Linares on Showtime at the Home Depot Center in Carson. Woo-hoo!! #boxing

Hell yes. Linares is going to beat him this time around. I have no doubt.

Comment

Demarco by ko round 6

Comment

cant wait to see this fight live again! yay!

Comment

should be a good fight. can't wait.

Comment

Linares by UD (118-110/117-111). Too bad he got KO'd last time, he had that fight in the bag. It was a great win for DeMarco though. I still think Jorge Linares is the truth.

Comment

I think DeMarco wins again and probably does better this time around. Linares will do well in the first half but will slow down and will get hit with more shots in the 2nd half. I see DeMarco winning by late round stoppage, tko, or due to cuts. Linares is a really good boxer but doesn't have enough power to keep DeMarco off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                Linares by UD (118-110/117-111). Too bad he got KO'd last time, he had that fight in the bag. It was a great win for DeMarco though. I still think Jorge Linares is the truth.
                Sorry but Mexican fighters are Linares kryptonite. It will be just like Salido/lopez. Demarco already knows what it takes to get Linares out of there. He just needs to executevhis plan more efficiently and not let linares get ahead on the cards.

Comment

Hell yeah get to watch this fight live! Hopefullu it has a good undercard

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing Close
                    Told that July 7th is the target date for DeMarco-Linares on Showtime at the Home Depot Center in Carson. Woo-hoo!! #boxing
                    gonna watch this fight hopefully its as good as the first one that was brutal, i reckon demarco pulls it off again unless of course linares does not get tied against the ropes or hit as much as in the first fight and moves around more he might have a chance

Comment

Working...
                    X