Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO Some dumbass Pinoy got owned by the border patrol last saturday night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Good imagination but sorry to say that red K is going your way.
    Kad I'm serious.... it happened. I'm not making it up. It was one of the funniest moments of my life

Comment

Originally posted by WarPakPinoy View Post
      Kad I'm serious.... it happened. I'm not making it up. It was one of the funniest moments of my life
      LOL! for real? damn, that pinche chino is one mother****in disgrace to our race.

But the truth is that I see a lot of those types of pinoys here in the Philippines just like I assume that there are lots of those kinds in every race.

**** sicario!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hansen View Post
        Predators, even the people in society you trust the most, could turn out to be the worst -Chris
        dammit. you didn't turn red.

nothing pelsonar.

i just like to turn everyone with 0 rep red.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          dammit. you didn't turn red.

nothing pelsonar.

i just like to turn everyone with 0 rep red.
          You are not as powerful as you think little man. I'm not some 12 year old kid you can manipulate with "Internet Karma". Your predator antics don't work on me and i bet you feel small now. Left Hook Tua, I'm on to you!

Those who appear to be the strongest, are also the weakest, inside -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hansen View Post
            You are not as powerful as you think little man. I'm not some 12 year old kid you can manipulate with "Internet Karma". Your predator antics don't work on me and i bet you feel small now. Left Hook Tua, I'm on to you!

Those who appear to be the strongest, are also the weakest, inside -Chris
            **** or gtfo

Comment

There ya go now I can spread some red ks on this thread too.

Comment

Good job on the alt borrowing...on this site you cant have an opinion on a certain people without Red k and bannings. We lost alot of good guys that way.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Good imagination but sorry to say that red K is going your way.
                  when is your stupid nerdy ass gonna understand that no one gives about the stupid karma ****? u can red k all you fukn want u dumbass nerd, u aint **** hot dog eater.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
                    There ya go now I can spread some red ks on this thread too.
                    this guy is such a geek its not even funny, he even paid real money to buy this account just for the karma and epoints

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
                      this guy is such a geek its not even funny, he even paid real money to buy this account just for the karma and epoints

Really? You're telling me people really do that?

Comment

Working...
                      X