No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    I haven't replied to them yet. They are entitled to it. It's my thread anyways.
    Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Thanks for appreciating it. I just want to throw it out there and to show how corrupt the system in boxing is, especially Vegas. Everything was wrong that night, compubox, judges score card, commentators being biased, NSAC/USADA being biased.

Pac was against all odds. This is to memorialize and give voice to what truly happened that night. I brought out the facts to give an airtight proof. And it shows since most Floyd fans in here are left crying with no legs to stand on.

Yes, the videos I posted give proof of what happened and it's is for the people to look and evaluate with their own eyes. Their was so much technical stuff happening at that fight, and these videos shows the craft and mastery of both fighters, but one edged the other and it was clear it was the guy in the yellow trunks who trumped it that night.

Cheers!

# Vegas don't like to lose

This was your original reply to Billeau2, you liar. You are just in the midst of another major meltdown and you don't know what to do with yourself. You make this way too easy.

Oh, and don't you think the uploader of those videos cries about racism too much? Maybe you should give him some advice, buddy. He's been exposed.
    Last edited by travestyny; 02-07-2016, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      This was your original reply to Billeau2, you liar. You are just in the midst of another major meltdown and you don't know what to do with yourself. You make this way too easy.

Oh, and don't you think the uploader of those videos cries about racism too much? Maybe you should give him some advice, buddy. He's been exposed.
      Oh I see, why so affected? Thanks for the effort for pointing it out. Well my 2nd reply to him is just an add on I guess. I'll even make a third reply since his post is just awesome.

Anyway, as I said, I don't care about your posts, just channel your energy to how you are dealing your ducking ways to Tangalog. After all, he's the one who requested to Hear your racist thoughts and now your denying it to him lmao

Point your frustration to him, the guy to whom you owe a justification.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2016, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I haven't replied to them yet. They are entitled to it. It's my thread anyways.

When all else fails..

Bring out the..

Your thread and conditions are very limiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Your thread and conditions are very limiting.
          It's the thread topic. If you don't like what you see make your own thread bud. As I said, I'll come in and we can have it your way.

This is about the 5 rounds of videos that shouldn't have been given to Floyd. Agree or disagree. Make your case. Simple.

If you don't like to, The exit is just a click away.

Comment

It's the thread topic. If you don't like what you see make your own thread bud. As I said, I'll come in and we can have it your way.

This is about the 5 rounds of videos that shouldn't have been given to Floyd. Agree or disagree. Make your case. Simple.

If you don't like to, The exit is just a click away.
            Not sure I can continue. It is so biased and limited.

Comment

Oh I see, why so affected? Thanks for the effort for pointing it out. Well my 2nd reply to him is just an add on I guess. I'll even make a third reply since his post is just awesome.

Anyway, as I said, I don't care about your posts, just channel your energy to how you are dealing your ducking ways to Tangalog. After all, he's the one who requested to Hear your racist thoughts and denied it to him lmao

Point your frustration to him, the guy to whom you owe a justification.
              Aww, don't want to spar with me anymore? I accept your "no mas."

But...my racist thoughts? Look at the other videos from the guy whom you purport to give an unbiased analysis of the fight:
              • Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
              • Jean Pascal's Coonery
              • White Supremacy
              • Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
              • Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon's Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
              • I dislike GGG because of his [white] Fans
              • Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
              • Gennady Golovkin's White privilege...Roy Jones' Affirmative Action
              • Sergey Kovalev's Monkey Business
              • Farrakhan is Feeling Himself.

Who is a racist??? The guy flat out states "Whites Are Supreme" in the "White Supremacy" video. You misstepped, homie. I only call it like I see it.

It's a wrap for you.

Comment

Aww, don't want to spar with me anymore? I accept your "no mas."
                Huh? Never did lmao

Look at my previous posts, you must have forgotten?? I consider you a mosquito lol

Wait up for Tangalog's disappointment reply to you, since you denied him that pleasure of your infinite racist wisdom

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Not sure I can continue. It is so biased and limited.
                  And yet with all that biased and limited as you say, you tried to watch one video as per request by tangalog and then you realize, round 3 truly belongs to Pac.

There are 4 more videos. If you change your mind

If it really is biased and limited as you say then present your case. Simple.

It's not complicated.

# time stamp it bud or exit
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Huh? Never did lmao

Look at my previous posts, you must have forgotten?? I consider you a mosquito lol

Wait up for Tangalog's disappointment reply to you, since you denied him that pleasure of your infinite racist wisdom

It's surprising that you have been begging someone to respond to your videos, yet when I responded to not only the content of the videos, but also on the integrity of the poster...

In the words of Kovalev...QUACK QUACK QUACK.

Or more like "but but but...you're red...and you're a mosquito."

Give up. It's over. Or...do what you've been begging others to do and respond about the videos!

1. Do you believe they are subjective? If not, why does he often use language like "ok, if I give him that one, I'll have to give Pacquaio this one..." and language that shows he is guessing at what landed when the angle doesn't provide clarity.
                    2. Do you believe the uploader to be unbiased, as a judge should be? If so, how do you explain him saying "Whites are Supreme" and all of his Floyd Mayweather hate videos?
                    3. What did you think of the uploader flat out stating that he lied when he said Pacquaio dominated the fight and calling everyone "suckers" for watching the videos?

If you'd like to discuss these topics that are all ABOUT THE VIDEOS, I'm here.

Comment

It's surprising that you have been begging someone to respond to your videos, yet when I responded to not only the content of the videos, but also on the integrity of the poster...

In the words of Kovalev...QUACK QUACK QUACK.

Or more like "but but but...you're red...and you're a mosquito."

Give up. It's over. Or...do what you've been begging others to do and respond about the videos!

1. Do you believe they are subjective? If not, why does he often use language like "ok, if I give him that one, I'll have to give Pacquaio this one..." and language that shows he is guessing at what landed when the angle doesn't provide clarity.
                      2. Do you believe the uploader to be unbiased, as a judge should be? If so, how do you explain him saying "Whites are Supreme" and all of his Floyd Mayweather hate videos?
                      3. What did you think of the uploader flat out stating that he lied when he said Pacquaio dominated the fight and calling everyone "suckers" for watching the videos?

If you'd like to discuss these topics that are all ABOUT THE VIDEOS, I'm here.

Your a winner!

Next..

Comment

Working...
                      X