Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do most attractive white women want in the bedroom? A white guy or a black guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
    Most women prefer men of their race. I do think most women would, have, or get curious about "giving it up" to men of other races. I could never be attracted to just ONE race/ethnicity of women.

The white man and the asian woman is NOT talked about much, from my experience. White men do love asian women...
    There is one persisting trait ive noticed in asian women that makes them my favorite, i dont want to give it away but i think it's something everyone who's had yellow fever knows about lol

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      There is one persisting trait ive noticed in asian women that makes them my favorite, i dont want to give it away but i think it's something everyone who's had yellow fever knows about lol
      I think I might know what you're talking about. LOL! I've heard this "same thing" from a lot of white men. I've never had an asian woman. I'm not around them much, if I do interact with one, I assume she's just being nice, and I'm lazy when it comes to working to "get it".

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post

small holes?

Comment

They secretly want white carnival folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            small holes?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
              I think I might know what you're talking about. LOL! I've heard this "same thing" from a lot of white men. I've never had an asian woman. I'm not around them much, if I do interact with one, I assume she's just being nice, and I'm lazy when it comes to working to "get it".
              small holes?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Alex,

with sincere curiosity and no malice, how old are you bro?

age is just a number. blows to the head are much more real.

and remember when mom tried to drown him in the tub? he got out.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Exactly. Many ugly Asian American women could not compete in Tokyo. Not pretty enough. Trust me, most of the Asian women in the states are way over rated. I see better on the streets here in Tokyo regularly. Supply vs demand

Most women in the world are Asian, no real scarcity. I feel for fools who don't know this and get married to the first exotic troll they find.

Comment

alexkid is bringer, who is actually rockin.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Most women in the world are Asian, no real scarcity. I feel for fools who don't know this and get married to the first exotic troll they find.
                      Like Shane Mosley?

That Asian gold digging ex-wife really cleaned him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X