Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito Destroyed Pacquaio, He has Never Been the Same.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Pacquaio has never been the same since fighting Margarito. He has never been the Pacquaio of old, Margarito lost something that night but he also took Pacquaio prime with him. what yall think.
    I agree. PAC has not as good since that fight. People keep saying JMM was stronger but maybe time has caught up with PAC? PAC of 5 years ago would of walk right thru JMM punches.

Comment

yup, its official.

Comment

is this ******ed thread for real ?

Comment

forgifs.com

Comment

only thing I noticed is how normal Pac has looked since that fight. Manny JuiceMan

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Pacquaio has never been the same since fighting Margarito. He has never been the Pacquaio of old, Margarito lost something that night but he also took Pacquaio prime with him. what yall think.
              Is this some type of joke?

Comment

In Psychology, this is what you call an "illusion correlation," which is where you try to find a relationship between two variables that isn't there.

Styles make fights bro. Who was the last guy Pacquiao fought that walked right at him looking to bang? Was it.... Margarito?

Diaz, Hatton, Cotto, and Margarito all came right up to Pacquiao looking to bully him, and those were the fights that the Pacman has looked sensational in recently. You see what im saying??

Margarito, god bless em, didn't take nothing away from Pacman. He just gave him something that Mosley, Bradley, and Marquez didn't; an easy target.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  In Psychology, this is what you call an "illusion correlation," which is where you try to find a relationship between two variables that isn't there.

Styles make fights bro. Who was the last guy Pacquiao fought that walked right at him looking to bang? Was it.... Margarito?

Diaz, Hatton, Cotto, and Margarito all came right up to Pacquiao looking to bully him, and those were the fights that the Pacman has looked sensational in recently. You see what im saying??

Margarito, god bless em, didn't take nothing away from Pacman. He just gave him something that Mosley, Bradley, and Marquez didn't; an easy target.

forgifs.com
                  Homey knows whats up

Comment

i really dont know if the TS is serious or not cause this is freakin bull*****...

Comment

I think Manny looked amazing against Margarito, but for some reason, he never looked that good since. It didn't appear he was beat on enough to be a changed man from there on out. I think age had a bigger roll than people believe. Manny's style is most effective when being used by a young body.

Comment

Working...
                      X