No announcement yet.

Does your conscience bother you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    man, if it's the same woman he posted a picture of then yes. he has to be....she is ridiculously stunning.
    Is the pic still up somewhere?

Comment

see my above post. lol
      lol!
      I've been thru it once before and I learned there's no such thing as I'll never do it again after that it all became simple you **** up once pick up your bags and go and it ends with her and her family...

Comment

absolutely.

one thing that made me man up and stop acting like my dick is the boss was the look on my ex girl's face when she confronted me. she just looked crushed as though I took her spirit.

never again.
        When my wife cries on what I did , at that moment I was so ashamed of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          but really how can your really believe that...
          you can't. that's where the trust has to come in. his lady told him right away - she obviously felt bad - so he decided to give her another shot.

now if it was just a five second phuck and he decided to get back with her I would be questioning his sanity.

a drunken kiss, for many, is not nearly as bad as it could have been and she apparently told him right away which has to score some points.

did i tell you she's crazy hot?
          I agree with Tim on this one. If your girl confesses about a 5 sec drunken kiss, if trust is there you will believe her and give her another shot but if there's no trust you'll think she's lying and did more and punt her out the door.

Comment

you can't. that's where the trust has to come in. his lady told him right away - she obviously felt bad - so he decided to give her another shot.

now if it was just a five second phuck and he decided to get back with her I would be questioning his sanity.

a drunken kiss, for many, is not nearly as bad as it could have been and she apparently told him right away which has to score some points.

did i tell you she's crazy hot?
            that word ^^^ disappeared once she kissed the other guy...

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
              don't do it bro...lock yourself in the bathroom :wank: and you'll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                yeah because we've basically stomped on their hearts and it's evident by the looks on their faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  I agree with Tim on this one. If your girl confesses about a 5 sec drunken kiss, if trust is there you will believe her and give her another shot but if there's no trust you'll think she's lying and did more and punt her out the door.
                  like I said TRUST is not there anymore, what trust???

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    Is the pic still up somewhere?
                    i believe it's in a thread called 'post a pic of your wife or significant other'.

something like that. you should probably just ask russian concussion to show you.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      like I said TRUST is not there anymore, what trust???
                      She could have kept it quiet and Russian would never have known but she was honest enough to say so I think that re-instills the trust. If she had ****ed another guy it's over, there's no way to come back from that IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X