No announcement yet.

Bad ass fight scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad ass fight scene

Anyone seen Warrior? Not a bad flick. Just watched it yesterday. I loved this scene...

Last edited by Xyei; 10-08-2012, 09:13 AM.

Great movie, Tom Hardy stole the movie. But what the heck happened to Nick Nolte.. When he speaks it sounds like metal in a blender.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Great movie, Tom Hardy stole the movie. But what the heck happened to Nick Nolte.. When he speaks it sounds like metal in a blender.
      I thought Nolte played the part well. Hardy was awesome! I loved how he'd kick the fuck out of guys and then just walk out of the cage. He was like an animal. I wasn't a big fan of how it ended but it was a good film overall IMO.

Comment

Gonna have to watch this

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I thought Nolte played the part well. Hardy was awesome! I loved how he'd kick the fuck out of guys and then just walk out of the cage. He was like an animal. I wasn't a big fan of how it ended but it was a good film overall IMO.
          The boss walk really though, I thought the way he spoke was an act... But that's how he sounds!

Metal.in.a.blender.

Comment

Movie was so much better than I expected and had a very emotional ending... very impressed.

But for the love of christ watch this death scene I just saw it and have to share it

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Movie was so much better than I expected and had a very emotional ending... very impressed.

But for the love of christ watch this death scene I just saw it and have to share it

For fucks sake Danny.................

That's ****ing awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post

Too graphic!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Anyone seen Warrior? Not a bad flick. Just watched it yesterday. I loved this scene...

I've never seen this movie but it's definitely on my list now after watching this scene...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I've never seen this movie but it's definitely on my list now after watching this scene...
                    Yeah, definitely worth a watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X