• Show
Clear All

Golovkin via KO...rounds 2-4

Comment

you can flip a coin with this one but I'm going with Pirog by desicion

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
        you can flip a coin with this one but I'm going with Pirog by desicion
        Yes, it's a fairly even matchup. Neither has fought anyone as good as the other before in their pro careers.

Comment

I'm going with GG with this one

Comment

Golovkin says Pirog will be the most difficult opponent he's ever faced.

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-06-13_13_52.html

Winner of the WBA "regular" middleweight title 30-year-old Gennady Golovkin said his fight against 31-year-old Russian Dmitry Pirog will be the most difficult of his career.

The previous most difficult battle Golovkin called duel at the World Championships 2003 years among fans when he knocked out in the fourth round of Romanian Lucian Bute. Battle of Golovkin-Pirog is scheduled to be held in United States 25 August.

"Fight with Pirog is definitely the most difficult throughout my career as an amateur or professional", is quoted Golovkin. "Pirog has no defeats, he was the world champion of WBO. I would say that before the battle, my most difficult fight was the victory over Lucian Bute".

Comment

going with golovkin on this one..either by late round stoppage or decision.

Comment

Where in the U.S do you think they'll have this fight?
                East or West Coast... I bet it'll be West... I hope not

Comment

I don't think Pirog is the defensive genuis people make out to be, good but not great, Golovkin about round 9.

Comment

i heard the wbo are not sanctioning this fight meaning he will get stripped, also mendoza said if pirog gets stripped , this is no longer a unification meaning they would not sanction it meaning golkovin gets stripped! abit of a joke imo.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      i heard the wbo are not sanctioning this fight meaning he will get stripped, also mendoza said if pirog gets stripped , this is no longer a unification meaning they would not sanction it meaning golkovin gets stripped! abit of a joke imo.
                      It's a real "catch 22."

Comment

Working...
                      X