It's possible to break handcuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It's possible to break handcuffs.

Not sure if serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
        Not sure if serious?
        Righteous is always serious. And his posts are always fcuking ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          My "cool story bro" uhhhhh... story for the day.

I have seen people break handcuffs before.

I was in a group of about 70-80 I would say walking underneath the Sac County jail to the courthouse for arraignment, on my charge. There was others in for sentencing, parole violations and whatever.

Anyways, one of the trustees let it out that one of the people was in on a child abuse/pedo charge.

One of the guys I was locked up with on 6 West that was handcuffed and shackled broke free of his cuffs, and proceeded to put one of the most brutal ass whippings I have ever seen on the guy that had the abuse charge. He got a attempted murder charge on top of whatever he was looking at.

Like I said.

"Cool story, breh."
          You seem to have recovered well from your injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Piggy? Really?

In that video, the kid breaks them by bending them in a way someone with them ON couldn't do. He also had gloves on to help him not get hurt doing so.

I'm sure it's happened, but I'm also sure it's extremely rare to break through steel handcuffs.

Also in this video, he isn't a threat. He's on his back, and the cop has his gun pointed at his face.

I agree that execution is maybe too strong a word, but he seemed to be clearly negligent and someone is dead because of it. I think too often we are seeing cops shoot first and ask questions later in this country and I'm sick of reading this ****.

Cops are for the most part ass.holes, I say that from experience. They are on a serious power trip, and whether it be negligence or bravado, they are destroying lives.

Comment

Yep breaking handcuffs is a possibility but the concern from the article was that he would bring the handcuffs to the front of his body and "use them as a weapon"? Not sure, the whole situation was procedurally wrong.

Comment

And the cop wasn't even indicted after murdering a handcuffed individual.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  And the cop wasn't even indicted after murdering a handcuffed individual.
                  But he could have broken the handcuffs bro

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

Where's the youtube video that shows how to break handcuffs when you're cuffed from the back and you have 2 cops holding you down

When's the last time you saw a cop cuff someone from the front lol

Comment

Working...
                    X