Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Brandon Rios vs. Timothy Bradley at 147 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Brandon Rios vs. Timothy Bradley at 147 Lbs.

this is a tough fight to call. rios might actually have a hard time against bradley. bradley has monster stamina but doesn't have enough power to really make much damage. however, bradley can be very effective if he boxes on the outside all night. but if rios can consistently pressure and force bradley to make it an inside fight, i think rios wins by late stoppage. i vote rios.

your thoughts?
    Timothy Bradley
    81.05%
    Brandon Rios
    18.95%
    Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 12-14-2012, 07:57 AM.

Bradley easily. He's more than capable of making Rios look very bad. Bradley could fight with Rios inside and probably win those exchanges more often than not.

Comment

Bradley because he has supposedly knocked people out cold before (see post Pac-KO loss interview).

Comment

Tim won't let Brandon get his punches off, he'll clinch like it's going out of style, I think Brandon will be really frustrated and Tim will pick his shots

I think this fight would be terrible stylistically

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          Tim won't let Brandon get his punches off, he'll clinch like it's going out of style, I think Brandon will be really frustrated and Tim will pick his shots

I think this fight would be terrible stylistically
          Its not really Bradley's nature to clinch. He likes to brawl, especially inside, and he's very good at it.

Comment

Rios walks him down and stops him in the 10th

Comment

Bradley picks Rios to pieces and destroys him over 12 rounds. Anyone who thinks Rios has any meaningful chance is SADLY mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Rios walks him down and stops him in the 10th
                LMAO.....come on man, you can't be serious. Average Abril was working Rios over and so was Alvarado who is a straight forward brawler. Bradley beats Rios on the inside and outside, he won't land more than 20 punches on Tim the entire fight.

Comment

bradley in what could be the easiest fight of his career. whatever punch timmy wants to throw or land, its there. whatever timmy wants to do that human punching bag cab driver, its there.

rios will never and has never be able to do anything against someone that knows how to do more than 1 thing. i just want them to put this kid in with a real fighter finally (hopefully not pac though, cause I dont want rios dead or anything) so he can get humiliated, and hopefully humbled, so he can understand his place.

Comment

i don't want tim to fight rios....i want broner to shut this bum down.

Comment

Working...
                    X