Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim needs to get a life. Goes on a full on rant about Andre Ward (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    Then why do you read and make threads about him.
    Is that you Steve? If it is, you're a twat. If it isn't, you're still a twat.

Comment

honestly, you guys need to stop following those ******s on twitter. I dont check out twitter at all. maybe once a month and I follow none of these boxing writers. I only go to 2 boxing sites to see whats going on in the boxing world, but I dont care which writer blows which promoter for what reason

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
        honestly, you guys need to stop following those ******s on twitter. I dont check out twitter at all. maybe once a month and I follow none of these boxing writers. I only go to 2 boxing sites to see whats going on in the boxing world, but I dont care which writer blows which promoter for what reason
        I was scoping out Andre Ward's twitter and saw him say this to Steve... "First & last response. U are not privy to the details of the Bute situation. Probably best not to speak if u don't know.".... so naturally, wanted to find out what Steve had said.

Comment

Remember when all the pacfarts started spamming about May-Ortiz doing 350k and then this dumbass tweets 'lowest estimate i have heard from credible sources is 350k'

This guy is such a hating moron.

Comment

I met him a few times. Cool guy to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Steve Kim a proffessional ptard

maxboxing doesnt pay them much at all.

hardly even a professional

Comment

What is wrong in wanting to see a top fighter do his job more often?

Comment

steve kim is the man

Comment

Why would anyone want to read what Kim has to say? I mean really?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
                      The guy who said that he had no problem with the Bam Bam / Abril decision.

Need I say more?
                      Not a surprise at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X