Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can all my fellow PRicans FINALLY admit that Floyd would EMBARRASS Cotto?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can all my fellow PRicans FINALLY admit that Floyd would EMBARRASS Cotto?!

All I'm asking is for you to be reasonable. Floyd just DOMINATED JMM, a guy who is a MUCH better boxer than Miguel Cotto. Everyone seems to say that Cotto has good boxing skills, but we all know they aren't close to Marquez' skills. Cotto would get picked apart in the exact same way, maybe even easier because he is not as cerebral as Marquez.

There's a reason why Arum didn't want to put Cotto with Floyd when they were both his fighters and when they were both JWWs. After Floyd breaks free from Arum, OF COURSE Arum will try to convince the public that Floyd is ducking Cotto; that's what promoters are supposed to do. Don't be so blind and easily-led, don't fall for the propaganda, and just be objective about what you see in the ring. Cotto has never been a good defensive fighter, he gets tagged in one fight the same amount of times Floyd does in 3 fights combined, and don't even come at me with that "Floyd doesn't take risks", because that's what a SMART fighter is supposed to do.

That jab Floyd popped against JMM will be there ALL night against Cotto, and if JMM couldn't counter over it, Cotto sure as hell won't. If Cotto tries to pressure him (which he should do, but I doubt he will because now he seems to prefer moving around the ring), Floyd would back up quickly and keep Cotto at bay with his jabs, straight rights, and left hooks. If Cotto tries to attack the body, he'd leave his face wide open and Floyd would counter him to death.

Again, there is just no way that Cotto could beat Floyd, and he would look foolish trying to do so. Are the Cotto dickriders ready to admit this?
    Last edited by tito yuca; 09-20-2009, 06:02 PM.

Not from the PR but i also believe Mayweather would beat Cotto without too many troubles along the way but i still want to see it, Because PBF is 32 and by the time he fights next he should be 33 so that might be a better time to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
      All I'm asking is for you to be reasonable. Floyd just DOMINATED JMM, a guy who is a MUCH better boxer than Miguel Cotto. Everyone seems to say that Cotto has good boxing skills, but we all know they aren't close to Marquez' skills. Cotto would get picked apart in the exact same way, maybe even easier because he is not as cerebral as Marquez.

There's a reason why Arum didn't want to put Cotto with Floyd when they were both his fighter and when they were both JWWs. After Floyd breaks free from Arum, OF COURSE Arum will try to convince the public that Floyd is ducking Cotto; that's what promoters are supposed to do. Don't be so blind and easily-led, don't fall for the propaganda, and just be objectiva about what you see in the ring. Cotto has never been a good defensive fighter, he gets tagged in one fight the same amount of times Floyd does in 3 fights combined, and don't even come at me with that "Floyd doesn't take risks", because that's what a SMART fighter is supposed to do.

That jab Floyd popped against JMM will be there ALL night against Cotto, and if JMM couldn't counter over it, Cotto sure as hell won't. If Cotto tries to pressure him (which he should do, but I doubt he will because now he seems to prefer moving around the ring), Floyd would back up quickly and keep Cotto at bay with his jabs, straight rights, and left hooks. If Cotto tries to attack the body, he'd leave his face wide open and Floyd would counter him to death.

Again, there is just no way that Cotto could beat Floyd, and he would look foolish trying to do so. Are the Cotto dickriders ready to admit this?
      Im rican,but yea i definitely believe Pbf would beat Cotto,by a wide UD.....dont know if Cotto would be punished and bloodied,but Pbf would win by a comfortable UD

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post

There's a reason why Arum didn't want to put Cotto with Floyd when they were both his fighters and when they were both JWWs. After Floyd breaks free from Arum, OF COURSE Arum will try to convince the public that Floyd is ducking Cotto; that's what promoters are supposed to do. Don't be so blind and easily-led, don't fall for the propaganda, and just be objective about what you see in the ring. Cotto has never been a good defensive fighter, he gets tagged in one fight the same amount of times Floyd does in 3 fights combined, and don't even come at me with that "Floyd doesn't take risks", because that's what a SMART fighter is supposed to do.

Dumb asses like you is the reason Puerto Rico is getting more ****ed every day. You don't even think straight mama bicho.

Comment

I respet your opinion TS, but you are just a Cotto hater and always has been. We have a lot of that **** in PR. jealous Mo Fos hating on others, for no reason.

FLoyd wont embarras anybody, unless they are from 2 divisions below.

theres a reason why he dont want non of Cotto nor of Mosley!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
            Dumb asses like you is the reason Puerto Rico is ****ed. You don't even think straight mama bicho.
            Thanks for providicing a lucid, well-thought, loquacious counterargument to my assestment. You sound like a real knowledgable boxing fan.

Comment

I wonder how long it takes for someone to say you aren't a real Puerto Rican.

Comment

Mayweather would block all of Cotto's left hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  I respet your opinion TS, but you are just a Cotto hater and always has been. We have a lot of that **** in PR. jealous Mo Fos hating on others, for no reason.

FLoyd wont embarras anybody, unless they are from 2 divisions below.

theres a reason why he dont want non of Cotto nor of Mosley!!!!!
                  I was actually a Cotto fan once, I had him in my sig when I first came to this site. Him being a dick, and getting constantly hit by fighters nowhere near his level made me realize it was stupid to support him just because he was born in the same place as me.

I expect better from you man. You are smarter than the average poster, so if you don't agree with what I said, why not explain it in detail instead of just calling me a hater?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I wonder how long it takes for someone to say you aren't a real Puerto Rican.
                    Nope. Nobody should say that, because TS is a smart Mo Fo.

he is just a Cotto hater!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X