Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com Staff Predictions: Pacquiao-Marquez III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't see how Marquez wins this one. I just hope he can be competitive.

Comment

I will get a tattoo of Marquez's name or face if he wins this fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        Not one writer picked Marquez. Not one.

For that reason alone, I smell an upset.

If JMM wins, I'm gonna bump this thread every day for a year.

WAR JMM!!
        Damm are u really that bored? Imagine if u would use that energy doing something productive instead like picking up trash, the world would be a cleaner place, just sayin......

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
          Damm are u really that bored? Imagine if u would use that energy doing something productive instead like picking up trash, the world would be a cleaner place, just sayin......
          Ok when ur right ur right!! Hehehe. Maybe only a week...then I can go save some whales or protest some of those nasty ol' evil corporations...

Comment

Pacman will deliver the Coup De Grace.....

...between round 3 and 5. In which JMM will realize afterwards, how insane he really was for dancing with the Pacman.

Comment

The BoxingScene Sportswriters are unanimous in picking Pacman to win the fight. It clearly reflects on the Odds, where Pacman is heavily favored at 11:1.

And I say Pacman today is too much Dangerous at Welterweight, with both hands having that power to KO his opponents.

Pacman by KO/TKO inside 4th Rounds.

Comment

lolz nobody selected marquez hehe...

although their is quite a number that agree with pac fans that this fight will be a lot closer than most people expect...

Comment

Don't believe the hype! All JMM has to do is avoid getting hit early, and it will be a sparing match after that. Style makes fights and JMM had the style to fight PAC. Cotto, Margo, Oscar and Shane never hit Pac with any meaningful punches. JMM will.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    Not one writer picked Marquez. Not one.

For that reason alone, I smell an upset.

If JMM wins, I'm gonna bump this thread every day for a year.

WAR JMM!!
                    Not quite as unanimous, but this is still fun to read:

BoxingScene Staff - Calzaghe v Lacy predictions.

Comment

If you believe the so-called experts, then why even watch the fight. If manny is so big and bad, then why doesn't fight one of Klitchos? JMM and Pac weigh the same, so it should be like the past two fights: a close hard-fought battle. Also, Vegas has made millions on guys who follow the experts.

Comment

Working...
                      X