Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here use any fat burning supplements for bodybuilding hydroxycut xenadrine etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here use any fat burning supplements for bodybuilding hydroxycut xenadrine etc

Im fairly interested in these products, but have some serious doubts.
    Ive taken plenty of supplements, but never any fat burners, the main thing i want to know is did any of you see a significant loss in strength. This is what im worried about. Im about 245 lbs right now and have been power lifting for several years, but i think its finally time to start shreddin. I know nothing is better then good old cardio along with lifting but has anyone had any good results with this stuff?
    Were you still making gains on your bench press squats etc. while taking these?

Ey Bro I think you would get better/real answers in the training & nutrition section

Comment

Yes, ive been using Lipo 6 (Can be bought at Bodybuilding.com) If you eat healthy and small meals 5-6 times a day but you've hit a plateau and you metabolism is at a standstill Lipo 6 works great (in my experience at least) but it has no effect if you take the pills but at the same time eat donuts, cheeseburgers and other unhealthy food in large amounts. It has not have had an effect on my workrate other then few stubborn pounds of fat that you lose makes you faster and more confident.
      /peace

Comment

I've tried lipo 6 and another one called T-rex, thermorexin. Lipo 6 worked fine for me, but as mentioned if you don't do cardio and keep a clean diet it won't do much for you, it's about burning that last bit of fat that your metabolism struggles to get rid of. If you're looking to lose weight I recommend T-rex, that **** gave me energy and it also has some kind of appetite suppresant, but that will affect your strength (as should be expected from a decrease in calorie consumption).

And to answer your last question, when I got to taking the fat burner I was on my cut cycle and most of my lifts suffered because of it, less calories and more cardio mean less strength. They stayed about the same those 4-5 weeks but I was definitely not increasing any of my lifts.

Comment

I used Hydroxycut, it was a good fatburner and gave me energy but I used to get enraged as hell for no reason at times, that musta been a side effect.

The best thing to do is eat right and do more cardio, none of those fat burning supplements are good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I used Hydroxycut, it was a good fatburner and gave me energy but I used to get enraged as hell for no reason at times, that musta been a side effect.

The best thing to do is eat right and do more cardio, none of those fat burning supplements are good for you.
            Dunno man I took that **** and i was ok

Comment

I wouldn't **** with those fat burners. They are only a part time solution. I would just go with losing weight naturally. Nothing beats a good workout routine and a solid diet.

Comment

Those fat burners will do that, burn you. 3 sq meals and 3 snacks, nothing beats that, try it for a month, you'll get ripped.

Comment

Try ephedrine?

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                    I wouldn't **** with those fat burners. They are only a part time solution. I would just go with losing weight naturally. Nothing beats a good workout routine and a solid diet.
                    That isn't true. They are designed to do a couple of things, speed up your metabolism, increase your energy, and some also suppress appetite.

They are not a magical pill, they should be used responsibly and in addition to a good exercise and diet regimine, not as substitution for them. Your weight loss and gains will be as permament as your positive eating and work out habits.

Comment

Working...
                    X