Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I've Watched About 27mins Of This Soccer Match..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    It's always funny how everyone over here gets excited about soccer once every four years. It has everything to do with the importance of the event and patriotism.
    soccer to me is like the Olympics, I would never sit home and watch gymnastics on tv while drinking a beer but when the Olympics are here what! I watch that **** religiously

Comment

On the reals, I actually enjoyed a couple games. I guess I should start acting like an elitist snob, wear scarves, Dr. Martens, correct everyone that it's called Football, not soccer, you stupid fat yanks

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        On the reals, I actually enjoyed a couple games. I guess I should start acting like an elitist snob, wear scarves, Dr. Martens, correct everyone that it's called Football, not soccer, you stupid fat yanks

from Marshawn Lynch to Mancherster United...loser

Comment

I don't watch or play "soccer" but I was around to see that crazy goal by the Netherlands a week ago or so with the headbut goal. Then I sat down to watch my first full game of USA vs Ghana.. I was hella hyped off that 30 second goal.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            from Marshawn Lynch to Mancherster United...loser
            It's a much more skillful and intellectual game. Marshawn Lynch just runs people over like the incredible hulk. What's so exciting about that? For me, reading The New Yorker in one hand and occasionally watching Futbol on the TV is as good as it gets.

Comment

Working...
            X