Clear All

• In all fairness, how do you look Pac, JMM, and Floyd. Can Gamboa beat

Broner?

Just a few questions for you guys.

How do you perceive these 3?

How do you rank them?

Who is the best of the 3?

Is Pacquiao done?

What should be next for each of the 3 fighter?

Can Marquez beat Floyd?

Do you feel for Pacquiao?

Is Pacquiao done?

I thought that Pacquiao had one foot in and out of boxing. Imo Pacquiao is done.

Floyds inactivity puts him in danger of losing at his age too.

Marquez is aging like fine wine. He loves to fight. Proud of him, and love the guy. Heart is as big as any great in the history of the sport.

Gamboa has no chance against Broner.

Comment

Mayweather is the best of them clearly, always has been.

Pac and Marquez, I don't know how to rate them anymore. Resume wise they are both great, but I had Marquez getting the best of the 4 fights and then ending it with a savage KO....toss-up I guess.

Marquez, I think retirement. Can't go out any better than that...if he does fight again, stay away from Mayweather, he's all wrong.

Manny? I dunno. He can still beat plenty of big name fighters, but how will he be after the lights going out like that? Hopefully he wins a few fights and goes out on a high.

Mayweather? Guerrero and Alvarez added to his resume is the target I believe. They would be two good wins, two good pay-days and a nice year for Mayweather.

And yes, Gamboa can.

Comment

Pacquiaos right foot also tripped over Marquezs left foot which made the impact of the punch even land harder. Marquez put every ounce of his power into that counter right hand, and with those shoulders elevated himself as one of the best to ever do it.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Mayweather is the best of them clearly, always has been.

Pac and Marquez, I don't know how to rate them anymore. Resume wise they are both great, but I had Marquez getting the best of the 4 fights and then ending it with a savage KO....toss-up I guess.

Marquez, I think retirement. Can't go out any better than that...if he does fight again, stay away from Mayweather, he's all wrong.

Manny? I dunno. He can still beat plenty of big name fighters, but how will he be after the lights going out like that? Hopefully he wins a few fights and goes out on a high.

Mayweather? Guerrero and Alvarez added to his resume is the target I believe. They would be two good wins, two good pay-days and a nice year for Mayweather.

And yes, Gamboa can.
          Good post!

Comment

Damn, can't believe he fell on his face. Ironic that Roy Jones was calling the knockout.

Comment

Why are Marquez and Pacquiaos fans claiming that Floyds fans are taking credit for Marquezs win when Floyd BEAT Marquez already? Are you clowns venting your frustration at Floyd, lmao?

Comment

Just because Marquez beat Pacquiao dosn't mean Floyd could. Hearns Ko's Duran ,Duran beats Barkley , Barkley Ko's Hearn. It's all about the style and marquez has the only style that beats Pacquiao. The shoulder roll won't work on Pacquio because he always steps to his right away from a straight right. That is why Marquez loops his right. Marquez steps to his right at the same time Pacquiao step to his right to avoid the angles from Pacquaio.

Comment

Margarito fans said Floyds fans should thank Shane for beating Margarito, and now Floyds fans should thank Marquez for beating Pacquiao. Thank them for what, lmfao?

Floyd beat Shane and Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Just because Marquez beat Pacquiao dosn't mean Floyd could. Hearns Ko's Duran ,Duran beats Barkley , Barkley Ko's Hearn. It's all about the style and marquez has the only style that beats Pacquiao. The shoulder roll won't work on Pacquio because he always steps to his right away from a straight right. That is why Marquez loops his right. Marquez steps to his right at the same time Pacquiao step to his right to avoid the angles from Pacquaio.
                    You can't believe what you just wrote, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                    X