No announcement yet.

Mannys right vs Nonitos left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
    Nonito is a natural southpaw, so that left of his is still a naturally stronger punch, and judging by the way that hook has landed on a few of his opponents...it's a problem

Manny's right hand has been largely absent from his last few fights and he's grown increasingly more dependent on the straight left.
    Mannys right handed

Comment

Originally posted by MrTruth View Post
      Mannys right handed
      no he's southpaw

Comment

Donaires left hand is his ko hand,Mannys right hand has never knocked out anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          Nonito is a natural southpaw, so that left of his is still a naturally stronger punch, and judging by the way that hook has landed on a few of his opponents...it's a problem

Manny's right hand has been largely absent from his last few fights and he's grown increasingly more dependent on the straight left.
          The reason for that is because he has been fighters who use lateral movement and that takes the hook away. Mosley,Jmm and Bradley both would move backwards or to the side unlike Margarito,Clottey,Hatton who came straight forward which allowed Manny to fight as if he was beating a punching bag, A come forward fighter will never beat Manny and he will always look great against them, but he does tend to look less impressive with mobile fighters and has to rely on the 1-2 to much.

Comment

Pac probably doesn't even have the best straight left anymore, let alone right hook in comparison to Nonito's left. Pac has a pretty good right hook...I just don't think he knows it. Nonito has fallen inlove with his left though and loads up on it a bit much lately.

Comment

Nonito's left hook is very special, he ko'ed a bunch of fighters. But the fact is he thinks is enough with that punch, and is not.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTruth View Post
                Mannys right handed
                Manny is not right handed he's a lefty who writes with his right. They switched me over as well when i was younger because I would smudge the paper going across with my left but am left handed regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                  Manny is not right handed he's a lefty who writes with his right. They switched me over as well when i was younger because I would smudge the paper going across with my left but am left handed regardless.
                  I'd love to see comformation of this, cuz from what I've seen he signs and writes with his right.
                  Or should I just take your word for it?

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                    I really don't know why people make things up, is it to save face or what.
                    I'm right handed but fight from southpaw stance, I kick lefty and bat lefty better than right. When boxing I throw my straight left and left hook with more power than my right (Just comfortable that way).
                    But this guy makes up some "NO MANNY WAS SWITCHED" nonsense, rather than except he's wrong JESUS!

Comment

Working...
                    X