Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: Pacquiao-Mayweather would be anti-climax because Mayweather wins easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Hatton gets way too much hate on this forum lol.

If he was to say that Pacquiao beats Floyd, the *******s would be lapping that shit up lol.
    Bro, who the fack is that Juggosaurus on your sig???

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
      Floyd would be an easy fight for Pac
      Pac would be an easy fight for world champion Random Needle.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post

thats 2 of the top p4p fighters in the game.....B.Hop says Floyd beats him easily as well....but Skip Bayless's word is more holy to some!!

Comment

common sense

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            thats 2 of the top p4p fighters in the game.....B.Hop says Floyd beats him easily as well....but Skip Bayless's word is more holy to some!!
            maybe you can convince this guy...

Comment

What's sad is that it took Marquez damn near beating Pacquiao (again) for people to start to realize this.

It's been obvious from the very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                No, what we need is for them to settle it in the ring. Almost everyone thought Pacquiao would win at the weekend but look what happened, you can't win a fight on paper.

Ricky has his view, maybe he's right, but we won't know until they actually lace 'em up.
                Exactly my friend. I think Floyd wins this fight easily, but fantasy wins don't do a damn thing for Floyd's legacy. I think it's pretty clear that everyone involved (including Pac and Roach) wants this fight except for Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Bro, who the fack is that Juggosaurus on your sig???

I have no idea who she is. Sorry mate lol.

I like 7up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    No, what we need is for them to settle it in the ring. Almost everyone thought Pacquiao would win at the weekend but look what happened, you can't win a fight on paper.

Ricky has his view, maybe he's right, but we won't know until they actually lace 'em up.
                    Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                    Exactly my friend. I think Floyd wins this fight easily, but fantasy wins don't do a damn thing for Floyd's legacy. I think it's pretty clear that everyone involved (including Pac and Roach) wants this fight except for Arum.
                    most sensible posts so far...

Comment

Working...
                    X