No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez rumored to be Amir "King" Khan's december opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
    The winner of Brooks Porter is not going to fight Khan this year. If it's Brook theres no way in hell it could be this year. They will obviously build that for next year during spring or summer. And knowing Brooks he will definitely want at least one easy defense, if not a couple before fighting Khan.

Alexander already said he does not want to fight Khan. So thats gone.

This is a good fight for Khan. I imagine has given up on the Floyd fight, as he should. Floyd is too smart to fight Khan at this point. Floyd already said he's not looking to fight the young guns, and I think Khans mobility and speed is exactly the thing Floyd doesn't want to bother with.

In anycase, if Floyd is not going to fight him, why should Khan fight someone for him? Funny how when Maidana fought Lopez it was cool. Khan will probably give Lopez a beating.
    Floyd not trying to fight young guns? That is a damn shame for 'TBE'.

Comment

Khan folds him up pretty good. Lopez is a gatekeeper

Comment

I'll go with Lopez Beatin khan on this one

Comment

Lopez still living off that ortiz win i see. Id like to see him win this but he wont. Not very good honestly. So sick of this Al Haymen crap. Im more of a Paul Heymen guy.

Comment

LMAO, that would be a joke. Khan is an idiot.

Comment

Rather see this than Khan-Guerrero tbh

Comment

i can see josesito giving khan a lot of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  You got to understand none of Floyd's potential opponents will be in a tough fight in 2014. Haymon has them all mismatching. As far as the mismatching goes Lopez is actually a good opponent for Khan.
                  Lopez is a terrible opponent for Khan, Im a huge Amir Khan fan and he used to be willing to fight anybody but after Molina then Diaz (I thought Collazo was an ok fight) he has to step it up again. It seems to me like he lost confidence in himself or maybe he sees everybody else making boat loads of money fighting lesser opposition so he wants to do it too, who knows, but all hes doing now is wasting time if you ask me, Nobody will be screaming for Khan/Lopez so why bother?

Im through watching these terrible matchups and as much as I like Khan if he doesn't fight somebody worthy ill skip his next one too, theres too many top tier fighters taking on lesser fighters instead of each other and fans let it slide as long as its their favorite fighter that's doing it and even try to defend it.

Pacquiao/Algieri is another bad fight people are trying to defend because its Pacquiao doing it but Just because Algieri beat Provodnikov at 140 doesn't put him in line for Pacquiao at 147 and anybody trying to say its an interesting fight is full of ****, its ****ing terrible.

Comment

if he fights lopez he has no right to ***** about not getting mayweather again. not that i expect that to stop him, but still. i like lopez but come on..

Comment

so? who is it gonna be? lopez or guerrero?

Comment

Working...
                      X