Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao considering playing for Philippine Basketball Association

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol all i know is pac has a jumpshot. and he's a lefty, he's gonna drop buckets for sure.

Comment

I will guarantee he goes #1 in the draft

Comment

Manny wouldn't even make the JV team at your local high school.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
          I was thinking the same thing the guy is a 5'6" midget who weighs 150 pounds ...Anyone actually seen a PBA player?
          It's just the way he shoots the ball, he pulls it back above his head pass his shoulders lol. Don't get me wrong he scores and all but the way he shoots the ball will give his opponents so many chances to take the ball away from him lol.

On another note Filipinos loves playing basketball. Back then in high school and even now at work the Filipinos is always talking about playing basketball, I'm suprise we haven't seen a filipino in the nba or even college ball.
          Last edited by Evol; 04-25-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Manny "Spud Webb" Pacquiao.
            Good for him, YOLO--You Only Live Once
            The kid climbed out of the poorest sections of the Phillipines to become the man he is now.He is now in a position to help his country as congressman, he can live 1000 lifetimes there with the money he has, let him have his hobbies.

The man is a "Hero" in his country, let him do whatever he wants.

Comment

This is how manny shoot lol talk about when it comes time to the last second game winning shot, by the time PAC lets off the game will be over lol..

Comment

This seems like his way of saying he's done. I hope not though. I hope its a stunt.

How long does he have left in the contract with TR?

Does he have a fight date scheduled in the Fall? If not, is there even a tentative date?

And lastly, has Arum commented on this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  This is how manny shttp://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=636589hoot lol talk about when it comes time to the last second game winning shot, by the time PAC lets off the game will be over lol..

He shoots almost like Larry Bird.

Comment

A man should do whatever he feels he wants or is capable to do in life period....go for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If pac and floyd want to participate in gay pr0n
                      me and larryx will support them

Comment

Working...
                      X