Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like golovkin but why fight a guy with 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully, he'll blast through Ishida in 3-4 rounds and he can move on to better opposition.

Comment

GG is a fraud until he proves to me otherwise.

Comment

He seems like one hell of a fighter but he needs to step up his opponents alot. Two fights in a row where he is fighting a 154 pounder and is probably a 20 to1 favorite to win. Why don't Golovkin and Pirog fight? The winner of that fight just might be the best middleweight in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          GG is a fraud until he proves to me otherwise.
          i wouldnt go that far. but i wll say this, i do not believe in any fighters who wait til 30 to fight a world class opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            guys 30 years old, his best win is a washed ouma, just fought what should be a stay busy fight, is fighting ishida, whos not really a mw and has done absolutely nothin of note lately...whats there to hate???its a stay busy fight, cries the masses. shrugs...meanwhile a guy like broner, much better resume than said 30 yo at the age of 23, fights and dominates demarco, tries to make a fight with a guy like burns, burns turns down said fight, broner proceeds to fight gavin rees, whos been on a roll and is a natural 135 lber...oh yea lets hate that guy, the fight is trash horrible fight!!! lol...that nsb's logic for u. its so ass backwards as to be ridiculous.
            lol. They try really hard.......

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              i wouldnt go that far. but i wll say this, i do not believe in any fighters who wait til 30 to fight a world class opponent.
              Yes. He's waited to fight an elite opponent. lol. He's never tried before.

You called it. You're Rollin.....

Comment

From Martinez-Quillin, no top fighters want it. What's he supposed to do??

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up guys, I thought it was going to be televised here in the u.s that's why I was surprised at the match up. Good to know hell be back on hbo soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    From Martinez-Quillin, no top fighters want it. What's he supposed to do??
                    Stop telling yourself that lie.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Yes. He's waited to fight an elite opponent. lol. He's never tried before.

You called it. You're Rollin.....
                      not all world class fighters are elite opponents. and even if u say hes tried, where was all of this trying years ago. it shouldnt take half a decade to build up a guy like golovkin. its something i notice about the eastern bloc fighters, outside the klitchskos, many of them like to take huge amounts of time to build their fighters up. its perpelxing and it puts their fighters at a huge disadvantage,

Comment

Working...
                      X