Orlando Salido vs. Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido via KO fuk garcia ***et *****hh

Comment

Unlike JM Lopez, Mikey Garcia will be well-prepared for Salido's overhand rights and find a way to avoid them.

Comment

It's either Garcia UD or Salido KO
        I think Salido will be too much and push the pace too much for Garcia

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

"...Golovkin has dominated the division..." that's the hype that has some fans up in arms. Keepin it real, GGG hasn't dominated shit. It's not like he's stopped a fellow titlist like Quillin/Chavez/Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              "...Golovkin has dominated the division..." that's the hype that has some fans up in arms. Keepin it real, GGG hasn't dominated shit. It's not like he's stopped a fellow titlist like Quillin/Chavez/Geale.
              He hasn't dominated the division, it was silly of HBO to say that.

But he has been avoided by the other titleholders. Sergio, Quillan or Geale need to man up and fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                He hasn't dominated the division, it was silly of HBO to say that.

But he has been avoided by the other titleholders. Sergio, Quillan or Geale need to man up and fight GGG.
                The truth would've been a mouthful, but they didn't need to resort to lying either.

The kind of hype that GGG is getting, he better get an impressive stoppage. He's one bad performance away from having "hype-job" stamped on him, which will suck.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 01-13-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I've got Garcia by UD. People are forgetting how bad Salido looked(he was KD and hurt) in his fight before the Juanma rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    The truth would've been a mouthful, but they didn't need to resort to lying either.

The kind of hype that GGG is getting, he better get an impressive stoppage. He's one bad performance away from having "hype-job" stamped on him, which will suck.
                    Yeah, the truth, which is that he's avoided, sounds good enough. HBO is known for hyping fighters to the point of making them hated though.

Comment

This is a toss up fight for me. I can see both guys winning. It will be a great fight I cant wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X