No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sees No Reason For Pacquiao's Large Entourage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Sees No Reason For Pacquiao's Large Entourage

On Saturday night, HBO premiered the second episode of their latest 24/7 series, focusing on the June 9th Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley battle.

While Pacquiao, the reigning WBO welterweight champion of the world, is a very familiar face to the 24/7 franchise, this is Bradley’s first go-round and the Palm Springs, California native has thus far been leaving a memorable impression because of his brash nature and good guy mentality.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    On Saturday night, HBO premiered the second episode of their latest 24/7 series, focusing on the June 9th Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley battle.

While Pacquiao, the reigning WBO welterweight champion of the world, is a very familiar face to the 24/7 franchise, this is Bradley’s first go-round and the Palm Springs, California native has thus far been leaving a memorable impression because of his brash nature and good guy mentality.

Everyone says this when they do not have a following. If he was very popular he would have a different opinion.

Comment

he only says this because no one even cares to want to be with him, tim is a hype job, i dont like pac either but i hope he knocks him the **** out

Comment

To each his own.....

Comment

I hope he keep that same mindset when/if he become a superstar. I don't see a reason to keep those hangers-on around.

Comment

Tim is more of a family man than Pac. He gives his time only to his family and to his boxing team, not to hundreds of hanger ons.

Comment

can't help but agree with bradley...pac needs to simplify his entourage.

Comment

well pac is a piece of ****.....i guess his entourage are like flys

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Bradley is lying. Pacquiao has very small entourage. This is the proof...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                    Bradley is lying. Pacquiao has very small entourage. This is the proof...

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X