Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rakhim Chakhkiev vs Jaidon Codrington on April 21?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rakhim Chakhkiev vs Jaidon Codrington on April 21?

It´s not officially confirmed but rising cruiserweight contender Rakhim "the Machine" Chakhkiev might face former Contender participant Jaidon Codrington on April 21 in Schwerin, Germany, on Universum´s big promotion headed by Karoly Balszay´s defense of the WBA regular super middleweight title against Dimitri Sartison. [Click Here To Read More]

Somebody must not like Codrington or he really needs the money bcse that doesn't sound like a very good idea

Comment

Last I heard he was a cop with NYPD....if that's the case......he needs MONEY!!

Comment

he was an atlanta pd im pretty sure. dont know why he'd do this, as the article says everything you read about chakhiev seems to indicate he's the real thing. but hey for 50g's or more and if you somehow win by ko (possible) you get a massive payday probably a title shot in germany, who knows.

Comment

I always really liked Cordington, stylish and powerful if a bit leaky in the defence and weak in the chin.... Good guy too going by how he came across on the Contender.

Dont sound like the best fight for him after such a lay off but hey ho its good to see him back - Good luck Jaidon

Comment

I Agree!!

Thats all i have to say concerning it, however Jaidon has the skills to win this fight.....But still, not a good fight for my dude....
            Last edited by Freddie Mac; 04-20-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X