No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Targeting a Four Fight Plan For 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    The problem I have with Morales is that he is no longer "El Terrible"but "El Slomobile". He should retire whilst he still has the wits to do so.. I hate to see fighters beaten up to satisfy a mob.
    Man but I still sure as hell enjoying watching his fights. I mean come on, at his age and look how he banged it out with Maidana... I don't care who he fights my money will always be on Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Man but I still sure as hell enjoying watching his fights. I mean come on, at his age and look how he banged it out with Maidana... I don't care who he fights my money will always be on Morales.
      Exactly. Morales is 1 of the 5 best featherweights of ALL TIME. Anytime Erik is fighting I will be watching. I say EL TERRIBLE school's him 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

Morales is old, overweight, slower than ever.... but he still gave the best show in of the night even though he was on the undercard of a major PPV. He still had put up great shows in controversially losing to Maidana. Frankly he is the first guy that really made Maidana look like nothing special.

Lets face it... he may not be the guy he used to be and we all want him to be, but he would still give a better show against anybody yeah including mayweather than most other fighters.

Wish him the best...... I hope he proves everyone wrong.

Comment

he's going to end Garcia's career

Comment

Working...
          X