Collapse
No announcement yet.

This dude is cross between Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has agility and athleticism most big men don't have. Thats for sure.

Comment

That dunk at .24 mark was impressive.. Guy on him had similar size on him.

Comment

I really hope he grows three inches... Prays he doesn't have weak knees... We need better big men in the NBA.

Comment

More like a more athletic Stoudimire. He doesn't use his body down below like Howard does. Unless you meant the height is like Howard.

He is good though. Good thing guys are forced into college now. Otherwise he would get broken off going into the lion's den right after high school with an underdeveloped body like that. He looks like he skips the conditioning part of sports.

Good stuff. I like Rivers' kid more though.

Comment

Hypejobis Maximus!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              if he was that good he could go straight to the pros
              He'll be a senior in high school this coming year. The NBA no longer allows guys to go pro straight out of high school. He'll likely be a top 5 pick whenever he comes out, as long as he continues to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                More like a more athletic Stoudimire. He doesn't use his body down below like Howard does. Unless you meant the height is like Howard.

He is good though. Good thing guys are forced into college now. Otherwise he would get broken off going into the lion's den right after high school with an underdeveloped body like that. He looks like he skips the conditioning part of sports.

Good stuff. I like Rivers' kid more though.
                I saw rivers play in highschool.. Didn't see much, he's in duke right?

Comment

The combination of size, athleticism, agility, and skill that he has is rare.

Comment

He's gonna be a number one draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      I saw rivers play in highschool.. Didn't see much, he's in duke right?

He has the most skill I have seen in a guy that young since Kobe. I just hope Duke doesn't ruin him. Duke doesn't prepare guys for the NBA, they just put them in a proven system for college. Just like the spread option offense in college football.

Comment

Working...
                      X