Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz vs. Omar Henry Pound 4 Pound MMA Champ Nick Diaz slowly pushing back 10-0 O

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Diaz vs. Omar Henry Pound 4 Pound MMA Champ Nick Diaz slowly pushing back 10-0 O

Nick Diaz has that same style that Glen Johnson has slow but kinda effective....

But still this sparring round looks a situational one..... Like as if either one is reallying trying to throw anything or push the pace.....
    Last edited by King Ghidorah; 05-27-2011, 12:11 PM.

Yeah, I saw this sparring yesterday. It was interesting because Diaz has a weird style but he was being effective with it. He was able to pressure Henry and land some good hard shots. He was also able to cut off the ring and really step in close to Henry. When I was watching this video Diaz reminded me of Margarito and how he throws those slow ass punches but how they have so much weight behind them. It was a good video. Good for Diaz if he is serious about boxing and if he respects the sport.

Comment

id knock diaz clean out in 1 round and im not a pro

Comment

are we watching the same video? Diaz landed very little, and in particular at 1:46ish he was actually getting clocked with right hands a bit too often, so he might not want to use that defense style too much.
        Last edited by Steak; 05-27-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Omar Henry got in that ass, and he looks outta shape.

Nick Diaz held his arms to far out and that one, two kept tagging him, he did ok tho, Is he interested in being a full time Boxer or just polishing his stand up game for MMA?

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
            are we watching the same video? Diaz landed very little, and in particular at 1:46ish he was actually getting clocked with right hands a bit too often, so he might not want to use that defense style too much.
            he stood there confused and **** lmao, this has t be a publicity stunt of some kind.

Comment

WOW! Diaz looks very impressive. He is training for the Special Olympics, right? Oh, he's not handicapped? You mean he is actually trying to be a legit pro boxer? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Diaz sucks!!!!!!!!

Comment

My God he is slow as hell. And his defense sucks.

Comment

are you guys trolling? he's like the slowest boxer ever

Comment

Working...
                    X