Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enzo Maccarinelli passed out on the way to the hospital hope he's ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The disappointing thing about it is, Enzo was doing well, he was way ahead on my score cards and it looked like Frenkel was fading, then bang. To be fair to Enzo i'm surprised he managed to get up from that knock down. Ref should have defo stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      yo Bat who's in the sig? That's hilarious hella delayed reaction
      Jonathon Banks. Hillarious.

Credit Oasis Lad for the gif.

Comment

That's bad news. You could tell he was gonna get KO'ed brutally after the KD, he looked weak getting back up. The ref sent him back out to be slaughtered. His head snapped back in every direction.

Hope he recovers and is OK.

Comment

I hope his ok and recovers well. Didnt want him fighting again after his last KO, ashame as people say he was leading the cards, got to be curtains for his career now.

Comment

Unfortunately thats what happens when you have heart but not a chin.

Comment

Terrible refereeing all night
              The referee must have known what Enzo was like, he doesn't recover well from knock downs
              He looked absolutely gone when he let him carry on
              But to come back from all those defeats and not to work on the major flaw that had prevented him from being a top class fighter was criminal, his chin was hanging out all night.

Comment

Who's he been fighting to get knocked out 5 times?

Comment

That referee shouldn't have let Enzo continue.

Secondly it took four doctors to try to get an ozygen mask to Enzo's mouth, but he managed to fight them off with one disoriented hand while laying on the canvas. Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                  X