Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Threats Does Marg Present Against Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
    he has no chance of beating pacquiao, he's just there to get hit people.
    This is absolutely correct. Arum couldn't ask for a better opponent - he's basically a human punching bag with a cast iron chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolo Punch View Post
      On Nov 13th?

???
      ???
      ???
      height, reach, strength, durability, work rate, good power, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        Yeah, he throws alot of punches and can be dangerous when he lands 4/5 pucnhes in a combo. Should be a good fight, you expecting an upset?
        No, not at all. Margarito is a warrior and he will come to fight, and the clash of styles will naturally make for an entertaining fight, but I'd be shocked if Margarito came close to winning, let alone won.

Comment

Weight will be the issue. 151 could turn Margarito into a full blown middleweight while Pac will be at his usual welter come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            No, not at all. Margarito is a warrior and he will come to fight, and the clash of styles will naturally make for an entertaining fight, but I'd be shocked if Margarito came close to winning, let alone won.
            ok. Fair points man, I think pacquiao will win on points, UD 117-111, i think that marg may win the first 1/2 rounds

Comment

Let's ask, a man weighing 150lbs on fight night vs a man weighing 165lbs with longer reach and height on fight night. Whose going to get an advantage? All Marg has to do is throw his usual high volumn of punches and eventually something is and will connect on Pac. If Josh scuffed up Pac's face with the very few punches he threw, imagine what Marg is going to at a higher weight? Cmon people, it's not as easy as you make it sound.

Comment

Working...
              X