No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Margarito PPV goes for $54.95

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
    Yea..for 15 dollars it wasnt too bad.. I'd still rather wait till the HBO telecast the week after.. I got a pretty decent size tv.. lol

Da u's National Championship quest starts tonight on ESPN 3.

Can't wait!

p.s. Of course I'll buy the fight. I love the match up.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      i wonder if UK people get it for free lol
      Yeah we do lol. The PPV fights as another poster said are UK fighters, and even then its £14.99, so thats like roughly like $25 ish. So its still cheaper when it is PPV, the funny thing is if Pacqiauo Marg and Haye Harrison are on the same day, the Pacqiauo fight will be free and the Haye fight will be £15 LOL Madness.

Even though i dont agree with the fight at all i have to admit i would probably still pay the $55, if there on, i struggle to not watch fights personally.

Comment

will share with 10 friends @ $20 dollars each including food and drinks/ alcohol... must be a good party over boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Da u's National Championship quest starts tonight on ESPN 3.

Can't wait!

p.s. Of course I'll buy the fight. I love the match up.

**** yea!! its all about the U!!!!!!

U

p.s. sorry i believe this match is bull**** but to each his own i guess..

Comment

They wont see .50 cent from me its not the fight we wanted.
            If it were pac vs a real challenger it would be differant. But
            hand picking margarito is just crap match making to sell ppv's
            *************** not a real challange )))))) means its not real boxing))))))

Comment

****!! Hate it cuz I know I'll end up buying it.

Comment

lol @ stans who are downplaying this bout, ESPN bargain bin? Really?

Name a fight, from today 'till the end of the year, that is bigger than Pacquiao vs Margarito. nuff said.

The only bigger fight out there is if Floyd decides to come out of his hole. He's been peeking out lately, we just need to wait and see if he sees his own shadow for a sign of six more weeks of hiding!

If HBO could put Mayweather vs JMM and JMM vs Diaz II on PPV, they can put the FOTD vs most controversial fighter of 2009-2010 on PPV. "If it makes money, then it makes sense." rofl.

Comment

Ill even pay 100 dollars for this fight ill gladly put my money into margaritos pockets. This fight will be good and it won't be a rip off like typical mayweather bouts. Pacquiao always trys to give u your moneys worth and same with tony.

My only concern are the undercards....I heard montiel vs donaire could be on it a few months ago but I'm not sure if this is still on I haven't heard anything..

Comment

Top Rank needs to put better undercards on their PPVs.

Arum has all the fighters he needs to make excellent cards. Hopefully he'll have Pavlik in with a meaningful opponent on this one.

Comment

some of you guys are morons. this fight is gonna sell like hotcakes. if bob stacks the undercard it's gonna go faster than crack.

and you crackhead morons know how fast that goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X