Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacquiao want to know the dates when he will be tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Pacquiao want to know the dates when he will be tested?

That's total bullshit, this whole time I thought he agreed to random testing for Clark Griswold's first 14 day cut off offer. But now it turns out that he did agree to a 14 day cut off....but he wants to know the dates when he will be tested? Team Pac said giving blood too close to the fight will make him weak, they never said not knowing the test dates will make him weak. Their is randome drug testing practiced by various athletic institutions to deprive the subjects from cheating and Pacquiao wants to work his way around that very same procedure? That's some fishy ass shit.

Hes a damn cheater.

Comment

the whole world knows that Floyd Mayweather ducked Pacquiao twice

Comment

Dates are very important, especially when you are planning a VACATION.

Comment

Just like in January.

He wants to know the dates because hes a cheater and is a clown ass joke.

****ing PED cheat I cant wait to see this science experiment on the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            That's total bullshit, this whole time I thought he agreed to random testing for Clark Griswold's first 14 day cut off offer. But now it turns out that he did agree to a 14 day cut off....but he wants to know the dates when he will be tested?
            You got it off the Roger Mayweather interview why don't you just say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              That's total bullshit, this whole time I thought he agreed to random testing for Clark Griswold's first 14 day cut off offer. But now it turns out that he did agree to a 14 day cut off....but he wants to know the dates when he will be tested? Team Pac said giving blood too close to the fight will make him weak, they never said not knowing the test dates will make him weak. Their is randome drug testing practiced by various athletic institutions to deprive the subjects from cheating and Pacquiao wants to work his way around that very same procedure? That's some fishy ass shit.
              In May I started a thread because I saw the following in one of dan Rafaels chats

Quote from Dan Rafael regarding Blood Testing for May/Pac

Mike (San Diego)
              Dan, leaving the arena last week I stopped when I saw Jim Lampley in the crowd talking to several people. He was saying that the drug testing issue with PBF-Pac is nonsense. If Manny is on anything it's HGH, which the tests won't catch. So Floyd needs to back off b/c the tests won't catch Manny, and Manny needs to give in, b/c if he is on HGH, he can't be caught. Thoughts?

Dan Rafael (2:41 PM)
              Jim and I have that same conversation.

Thats why Manny wants to know the dates IMO.

Comment

Manny wants to know the dates so can pass the tests. Back in school which tests were easier to pass a pop quiz or a test that was announced weeks ago that it would be on said date at said time?

Preparation is the key to everything!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's because Manny never asked to know the exact time of testing.

Show me a source or you're just buying another cracked out, punch drunk, felon's lie.

You're a ******.

Comment

My God, people here are desperate to tear Pacquiao apart. The fight's over. Mayweather is on vacation. Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                    X