Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Margarito fans pushing so hard for a Cotto rematch??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
    Definitions of recall on the Web:

remember: recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection

I suggest you look over your posts beore submitting them and exposing yourself as a spastic next time,boy.

All the info that I presented can easily be found on the internet.Perhaps mommy only recently allowed you access to the computer and you did not know this.

Now,boy,answer the rest of my post rather than duck it like a coward.

So you didn't watch them? Okay then I'll have to assume you're not watching boxing either. Just talking ****. Bye now

Comment

Here's the thing...Cotto himself was saying publicly he thought Margo had loaded gloves. Then said he wouldn't rematch him because he doesn't deserve to make any money off him.

I think it's all bull**** on Cotto's part. He got smoked and knows it'll happen again. That's why he doesn't want any part of it.

As for Margo...I think he takes a rematch against Cotto, Mosley or Martinez. They all make money for him, especially the Cotto fight. He'll take what he can get right now, he's got a lot of miles on him and the layoff didn't help. He needs to make money now while he can.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
        How was it his toughest fight when he WON?

I would think that Paul Williams taxed his ass WAY better than Cotto did... and so did Clottey before he broke his hand.....
        I disagree with this. Williams outworked him for 5 rounds but Tony blocked and parried most those shots. If Tony starts earlier in that fight he k.o's Williams.

I still wanna see that rematch btw.

Cotto actually landed a lot of great shots until Tony wore him down.

Cotto can't beat Tony, not then, not ever. Especially after the first fight. Tony knows he can take his punches and that will give him total psychological domination over Cotta in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
          So you didn't watch them? Okay then I'll have to assume you're not watching boxing either. Just talking ****. Bye now

Don't bring this forum down to your level,lad.You may get away with acting like a twat over at hip hop nation or whatever other rap forum you frequent,but this is a boxing forum where cowards are frowned upon.

Don't start a topic that you don't have a clue about in future,boy.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
            if tony was a proper boxer he would never attempt to load his gloves

Thats fine and he was suspended for it, if his ban gets lifted then he's even with the house. Jesus you peopla act like he assaulted you with loaded gloves or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
              If you're so sure he didn't cheat what's there to prove?
              To prove Margarito was innocent.

Do you really care what Cotto fans think? If you do you're just as insecure as they are.
              I like Cotto but he has some bitchy fans that need to shut the fuck up. Besides it's not just Cotto fans, it's boxing fans in general.

]Why is it that you say Cotto should be a man and avenge his loss, meanwhile you guys aren't even mentioning a rematch with Mosley, who made Margarito his prison *****.
              Both Margarito and his fans want to see a Mosley rematch. The Cotto rematch is just more important because there is so much doubt.

Or better yet, Sergio Martinez said he want's to avanege his loss, but all I hear you talking about is Cotto. Martinez said he's willing to beat Margarito's ass in MEJICO and you putos don't want it.
              Margarito will fight Martinez after Pacquiao or Cotto or if niether of those two fights can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                Don't bring this forum down to your level,lad.You may get away with acting like a twat over at hip hop nation or whatever other rap forum you frequent,but this is a boxing forum where cowards are frowned upon.

Don't start a topic that you don't have a clue about in future,boy.
                Did you read the topic or do you not have time because you're too busy watching UFC? You haven't answered the question.

Also what's with the hip hop? I don't listen to hip hop.

Not since the 90's.
                Last edited by Gordon Gekko; 06-07-2010, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P. Rick View Post
                  To prove Margarito was innocent.

I like Cotto but he has some bitchy fans that need to shut the fuck up. Besides it's not just Cotto fans, it's boxing fans in general.

Both Margarito and his fans want to see a Mosley rematch. The Cotto rematch is just more important because there is so much doubt.

Margarito will fight Martinez after Pacquiao or Cotto or if niether of those two fights can be made.

Just to reiterate on your points, when in the fuk did Tony say no to a Mosley or a Martinez rematch? Of course he wants those fights that would put him right back into the thick of things.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Why would margarito have to cheat against a non durable runner with low stamina?
                    Cotto never fought like that pre; margo-possibly loaded gloves, proven by getting caught trying to cheat... same thing. Even now, in the 9th round, Cotto showed no sign of stamina problems and his leg worked has greatly improved as has other aspects of his style.

You hate it that Cotto just may very well be back to his old self and will be kickin' ass some more! And i feed off any hate for Cotto. I love it. Keep on hatin'!

Comment

Working...
                    X