Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which fight attracted you more: pac-cotto or may-mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    so who was on your mind? williams?
    Mayweather-Mosley was on my mind. I watch boxing for boxing. Not to worship other fighters when they are not involved. Were you thinking about Pacquiao before Mayweather-Mosley? I don't think that that. Maybe you do.

Comment

but to be brutally honest..both fights were just build ups to floyd-manny..they both were over shadowed by this inevitable event..good fights..but not the fights diehard fans really wanted
      Last edited by infamous larryx; 05-09-2010, 04:54 PM.

Comment

i was much more hyped for pac-cotto. it literally felt like christmas was coming up except everyone around me didn't know about it.

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley was on my mind. I watch boxing for boxing. Not to worship other fighters when they are not involved. Were you thinking about Pacquiao before Mayweather-Mosley? I don't think that that. Maybe you do.
          what i actually mean is who's on the back of your mind.
          and YES. i was thinking about pac before the fight. and how i wish it was him in the presscons.
          i was thinking bout pac every round. thinking if he could do better or couldn't.
          the same when pac fought cotto. i was also thinking about mayweather coz i know he ca do better, and thats the fight we all want.

Comment

i was much more hyped for pac-cotto. it literally felt like christmas was coming up except everyone around me didn't know about it.
            me too. i didnt even felt it was halloween.

Comment

Both the same for me

Pac - Cotto, a great fighter in cotto 1 of the best at welterweight, taking on the pound for pound king...

And then Mosley, arguably number 1 WW (maybe pac cld be there aswel) takes on mayweather on his 2nd fight after retirement....

Did think mayweather would actually stand and trade, so ended up getting an even better surprise

Comment

Pacquiao vs Cotto. Why? Because i couldn't decide who was going win. I knew Cotto would be the toughest fight for Pacquiao. Infact if anyone i had Cotto to win the fight, how wrong was i! I knew Mayweather would whoop Mosley though that was the difference for me, to predictable.

Comment

pac-cotto was a fight you couldn't be sure who's winning, even if im a filipino i was scared for pac against cotto and i really thought that was a wrong decision to fight him at 145lbs.
                  however at may-mosley, i just felt sure floyd will win. and didn't think much of mosley as a real threat. than the cotto to pac threat... i was also scared due to the fact that cotto beat mosley.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Cotto. Why? Because i couldn't decide who was going win. I knew Cotto would be the toughest fight for Pacquiao. Infact if anyone i had Cotto to win the fight, how wrong was i! I knew Mayweather would whoop Mosley though that was the difference for me, to predictable.
                    i agree. may-mosley was really predictable if may fully used the back foot, but surprisingly he didn't do it that much. and that was fun to watch, but then again i hate fights with too much clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      pac-cotto was a fight you couldn't be sure who's winning, even if im a filipino i was scared for pac against cotto and i really thought that was a wrong decision to fight him at 145lbs.
                      however at may-mosley, i just felt sure floyd will win. and didn't think much of mosley as a real threat. than the cotto to pac threat... i was also scared due to the fact that cotto beat mosley.
                      its funny every fight people think mannys gonna lose..but think floyds gonna win..why is floyd never the underdog?

Comment

Working...
                      X